☾ Chapter 18: D.C. 3.0

Start from the beginning

"How the-"

He tried to kiss her back into a smile but she turned her head making his kiss land on her right cheek. Silas sighed bringing his head down, he didn't know how he was going to get past this but he just going to deny and deny until she got over it.

"Special for what?" She squinted tilting her head after she brought it back forward. "Man fuck that formality shit when we already had our mouths on each other and you did what you did last night. Baby we been past all the opportunities to make anything special." Nairobi scoffed mushing his head out of her way.

Silas sucked his teeth as he looked down at her attitude ridden face. "Why you can't just respect ma' decision?"

"You know what....you got it" Nairobi gave him the hand as she got up to the turn off the lights not caring if he can see or not before getting under the covers of her bed.

Silas just sighed rubbing his hands down his face before adjusting his eyes to the darkness of the room as he walked maneuvered his way to the other side to tuck himself in.

"Nai" He turned his head seeing her back turned towards him. He didn't want to end the night in a bad note but she was trying to ignoring him.

"Silas"

"Baby I'm sor-" Silas started to speak until...

"Shut the fuck up. Goodnight" Nairobi mumbled putting the sheets closer to ears beginning to fall asleep.

Sleep fell upon Nairobi while Silas just spend a few hours looking into his phone at his finances and expenses of his businesses before sleep took over him as well for a few hours.

--------꧁꧂--------

- 11:21 am

Nairobi woke up to the bed empty by her side, hearing her phone buzz a few time. She tapped her screen seeing a few text messages from Yessy, Skye and Silas.

Silas 💎:
Good morning love.
Had to step out for a few.
Get dress we going out to
brunch at your fav spot.
Coming to get you in a few.
Read 11:21am

She replied a simple ok.

Skye ☁️ 🌌 :
Good morning sis!
Hope you got everything packed
And don't miss anything!
We gotta chill when you come back
Drive Safe!
Delivered 10:55am

She gave her thanks, texting her that she will see her soon.

Sis 🫂👯‍♀️:
Still mad at you (🖕🏾 still)
but the guys want to eat food before we finish today.
I suggested our fav place before we leave. ☹️
Also, the landlord said he's coming later
today to check everything before taking the keys.
Delivered 11:00am

She read her sisters message last before deciding to pick up the phone to call her instead. After a few rings she picked up.

"Good morning.."

"I'm sorry about last night. I overreacted and shouldn't have accused you of anything I was sure of" Although it pained her to apologize, she just wanted to let atleast one of her frustration go.