Murder Family

[The scene begins showing an elementary school on earth]

—I was a good person, before it all went down. I was good my entire life...

[A teacher opens the windows and begins to sing an apparently recurring song with her students, everything seems to be going very well]

Most people in the room looked confused. The atmosphere was totally different from the previous recording.

[A child in the middle of the song mentions that it is the teacher's husband's birthday and that affects her, she asks the children to stop singing and confesses that she forgot her husband's birthday]

Millie grimaced, she didn't know what reasons the woman could have to forget something so important, but it seemed strange to her anyway. For her part, she would never forget something as important as Moxxie's birthday. 

[One of the students mentions that they can surprise the husband by calling him].

[The scene changes to the husband fornicating with another woman, the teacher and the children are surprised]

"Oh, sure. Everything was being too good." Fizz said with a troubled look and most of people agreed.

[The teacher stands up silently and a girl tries to stop her from making a mistake, but the teacher doesn't listen and just throws her away and follows her path].

"Wow, she is really upset." Stolas commented.

"Yeah, it's one of the reactions that people have when their husbands cheat on them with another person." Octavia responded and sent her father an annoyed look.

Stolas of course understood his daughter's rather direct hint, it made him feel bad that she still thought that he had "cheated" on her mother and that he was the cause of her family being separated and thatnow her mother hated him so much.

There were times in which he had wanted to tell her the truth, but he always ended up getting afraid that she would misunderstand everything and distance herself even further from him.

He just sighed sadly and avoided looking at his daughter.

Stella, on the other hand, had a winning smile on her face. 

[The children hear that someone new entered the house from the computer and run to see. Nothing is seen but it is evident that the teacher let herself be carried away by rage and was on her way to end their life].

—Oh, dear God! What have I done? In front of you all. I'm so sorry, my children. Don't forget to work on your times table. 

"Mhmm, yeah I think I remember this client." Blitz admitted with a bit of boredom.

[The teacher deletes herself from life and the memory ends, she continues with her summary].

—You do everything right in life, play by all the rules, and still get sent down here here with all the Hitlers and Epsteins of the world. After one measly massacre propelled by blind rage. So that's why I'm here, to get my revenge—.

"I don't think so, if she had really been a good person she wouldn't have gotten so carried away. I mean, I understand that she was hurt by being cheated on by her husband, but immediately going to slaughter him and his lover wasn't the solution either. If her mind was this twisted, it's really no one's fault but her own that she ended up in hell." Moxxie commented, analyzing the situation a little. Normally he didn't have that much of time and/or context to judge the targets' actions they were assigned, but this time he could see everything in a different light and he had the time to think about it better.