" No I am not strong mr. Kim. I am not even able to defend myself from max . " Nj looked down .

" Don't be sad namjoonah . You may not be physically strong but your inerself is so strong which endured this much pain and still keeping it together with . " Jin gave namjoon a comforting smile .

Don't know why but namjoon feels very light and very good around jin . Even though he just met him yesterday but something about jin makes him attracted to him .He is good looking , handsome , a very comforting smile, he is very understanding , very sweet and just like the person nj wants to have in his life . He wants a understanding and good person with him who will be there for him .

He is tired of keeping it together by himself. He needs someone to show a little love and a little care for him . Which jin showed . Though all the techers are nice to him but jin is super nice to him .maybe deep down he started liking jin. Cause he showed him the care and affection he yearend  for after his parents death .

Nj didn't realise so deep down in his thoughts that the car has stopped and now jin is by his side opening the door with his bag. Nj unbuckled the seatbelt and got out with the help of car door .

He couldn't stand properly but jin helped him by supporting him with a hand on his waist .

" Thank for the ride mr. Kim . I shall go now.  "

" Nj you can't even stand by yourself how are you supposed to go by yourself. On which floor do you live ."

" 3rd "

" Is there any lift in building ?"

Nj just shook his head . Jin slunged nj's bag over his shoulder and picked nj taking him by surprise .

" Mr. Kim I swear I can go . Please put me down . I have troubled you enough. "

" You are not okay to go by yourself and you aren't troubling me at all nj okay. Don't worry I do sqauts with weight double than yours so I have a strong build I can carry you easily . " Seeing jin's face nj just sighed he let jin carry him . But one thing was wrong his heart it was beating very fast .

Jin carried him up the stairs to the 3rd floor . Nj told him jin his apartment no. jin opened the door by nj's key . Nj was embarrassed . His apartment was small and old .

And he thought jin would be not good with it.but he didn't saw any form of disgust expression on jin's face and he sighed in relief . Jin placed him at the bed and then placed his bag on the table .

" I am sorry mr. Kim it's small . And I am not okay or I would have made you coffee. "Nj rmabaled and jin found it cute .

" Don't worry namjoonah it's nice.  It's very clean and good.  Not so comfy for  one but good you maintained it well. And for coffee maybe another day rest for now okay. Take care I gota go now. " Jin smiled at him .

" Thank you again mr. Kim ."

" Now , now don't say these much thank you . I just did my duty as a teacher . "

And jin went out and drove away to home .

When jin was going home he was thinking about nj . He met the boy just yesterday but he is felling attached to him . When he first met him yesterday.  He felt the feeling of love at first sight . He never believed in it  but it happened with him .

He found nj very intresting ,cute ,beautifull , brave , strong . He felt affactionate to him . He thinks nj needs love and care too.  And he will provide him as much he can . But for now he have to do anything of max so that he stop bullying nj .

He thought about it . Max is doing all this with the power of his Principal father.  He have to get him removed . He pulled his phone out and dialed a number .

" Hello ."

" Hello jin ."

" Hyung , i am older than you respect me a little atleast . " Jin said faking anger .

" Okay , yes jin hyung how can I help you ." Other person siad in very calm tone.

" I want the principal of school gone by tomorrow . Transfer him , suspend him I don't care . I want him gone from here."

" What happened hyung ?"

" He is getting in my way .  And the new principal must be someone decent who will follow me . Before appointing him tell him about me okay so I can instruct him ."

" Okay hyung it will be done . "

" Are you still working ? I am reaching home in few minutes . Will you be there tonight I had important matters to discuss ."

" Yeah I am still working . And I will be home by night maybe before midnight. We can meet me in the  study yeah ."

" Yeah okay see you." .

With that jin hanged up and started focusing on the road .

So another chapter . You must have questions .
Who is jin? How is he so powerful? What he is actually ? Why is he in school? Who is the person he talked to ?  What they are upto? Is it something good or bad ?

We will know these in next chapters. Till then stay happy saty safe and study and miss BTS