Please Notice (Technoxreader)

Start from the beginning

The next day, I jumped on the server again and prepared for my stream. I was doing a supposedly chill stream, and then randomly I'll throw in some lore. I just like to keep my chat on their toes, you know, them thinking it's just going to be a fun stream, and then BAM, traumatized.

As the server had loaded the first thing I see is a new chest at the foot of my bed. I opened it, expecting a book for lore or something like that, instead I'm met with a chest full of various flowers and a blue wool in the middle, I hovered my mouse over it and the new name showed up.

Good luck w stream :) sorry I kept you up - Techno

Awweee. I opened up his stream from the day before and skipped to just after I left. He had only continued about 20 minutes after I left, and he had mostly just thanked members and donations before ending. So he must've made the chest after stream.

I put the blue wool in my enderchest and kept the flower chest where it was.

He must've kept thinking about it and then feel guilty, I guess, because he tends to do that a lot I've noticed, not always bad overthinking, just in general think more, like sometimes he'll bring up a topic even though the topic might have been dropped 30 minutes prior but he just never stopped thinking about it. 

__________

"Meet up? How many people?" Tommy had called me, saying that he and Will was planning to meet up along with some other people from the SMP.

"Just a about a dozen, I think, but we'll have to wait until Techno gets his visa approved," Tommy said absentmindedly. 

"Techno's coming?" I cursed my self for asking so eagerly.

"Yeah, I suppose that makes coming a bit more attractive for you," Tommy said starting to laugh, while screensharing some pictures of an Airbnb they had found.

"What do you mean?"

"Uhmmm.. forget what I said. Do you wanna come?"

"Sure." 

__________

Techno's visa was quick to be approved and just two months later I settled in my car for the long roadtrip. The butterflies in my stomach made me feel physically ill but I turned up the volume, to distract my thoughts, and blasted music the entire way.

When I arrived, the sun was already starting to set due to british sun hours being abysmally few in every other season than summer, at least we were steadily nearing the warmer weathers.

I found the house and parked out front, gathered my bags, and then knocked on the door. Wilbur opened the door, engulfed me in a hug and dragged me inside.

Inside I greeted everyone there, they'd all been there since mid-day. They asked if I was hungry but I had bought some food at a gasstation on the drive.

"Great, now we only need to get Techno and then everyone's here," Phil announced happily.

"When is he arriving?" I asked, looking around at the others.

"Well, he lands at 2 am, and then one of us has to go pick him up, and as the airport is an hour away, I suppose he's here at 3," Will said.

I looked around the room and slowly it clocked for me, the only people with a drivers license were Phil, Kristen, and I. Fundy, I was pretty sure, also had one, but for the Netherlands, and forcing him to drive around in another country in the middle of night was a bit absurd.

I made eye contact with Phil and he smiled sheepishly and then yawned excessively.

"I'll get him, it's fine Phil," I said putting my hands up.