𝙸𝙸

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝.

As usual, Min Hye got up early the following day, ate breakfast, brushed her teeth, put on her uniform, gathered her belongings, and headed to school. She joined the classroom after reporting to the administration given that she had missed two days of class.

"We really missed you."

"Yes, and since you've been gone, the teachers have been really stressing us out."

"Our class president! Promise to not leave us like that again."

Min hye didn't hide the fact that she enjoyed it as she sat listening to her classmates' concerns after classes finished, feeding her ego with their compliments. What was wrong with Min Hye desiring acknowledgments for her flawless execution? She liked doing everything perfectly.

Min Hye was carrying a paper that she had written herself based on everyone's complaints as she made her way down the school corridor. She stated that she would eventually take the complaints to the students council because their monthly meeting was already coming up.

As Min Hye lifted her gaze from the paper she was reading, she noticed Chung Ah, whom she also recognised as the quieter student in the school. She was constantly by herself and never interacted with anybody else, which brought her a lot of bullying from the other students.

Min hye, clenching her hand and wearing an angry expression, watched some bratty girls making Chung ha fall when one of them stuck her leg out in front of the latter, forcing her to stumble. Causing the small bucket of water she was holding to fly right at an approaching Se Kyeong.

The three females, who didn't appear to be noticing their class president yet, grinned victoriously and turned to walk away, but as soon as Min hye halted in front of them, their smiles vanished.

"I see you guys are having fun!" She exclaimed sarcastically.

"Min hye! It's not what it it looks like." One of them made an effort arguing with Min hye with a sweet voice. However, the latter stopped the bratty girl playing entitled victim by raising a hand.

"Stop ! I've seen everything. Wait here, I'll have a few words with you." After saying so, Min Hye walked around them to check on Chung Ah. To her astonishment, Min Hye saw that Se Kyung had been gathering Chung ah's painting brushes from the floor.

"I'm fine, I'm going home anyway." Se kyung told the quite girl.

"Hey, are you okay! Are you hurt."