"You can't get rid of me Alec" Jessica shouted earning a scoff to leave the older boys lips. Alec couldn't believe it, what had happened since he hasn't been to school. All because he was too scared to lose the one person he had cared about. Except being a coward had made that become true. He had lost Blake, was loosing him. There no was no way he could fix it. It just wasn't a good idea. Yet Alec knew what he had to do. He had to make it right, show Blake that he really wants this to work. Even if he had to let the boy go. For now.

Soon finding himself outside the younger boys house Alec felt his nerves rise. What was he supposed to say, what if Blake pushes his him away. Biting his bottom lip the older jock walked up the driveway. Standing outside the familiar door he knocked. Blake mum opening the door. A small smile hitting her face. Yet he could see the anger in her eyes.

"Is Blake home" Alec couldn't breathe. His lungs failing as he stood before the older woman. Her eyes filled with anger yet despair.

"Alec I know you're a good boy, I've seen the way you've treated him, got especially buying him that car, but I just have one question, why" His mum asked. The older boy only shuddering to her tone. He had truly broken him. His actions failed the one person he hoped to never fail.

"I'm sorry, I'm a coward I know, I'm scared, he doesn't know but I have a reason, I care about your son so much, god too much, I don't wanna see him getting hurt, I can't explain how sorry I am, I just need to talk to him, please"

Watching as Blake's mum let out a sigh she nodded her head. Letting him in he gave her a smile before heading up to the smaller boys bedroom. Standing outside the door the jock felt his skin burn. The one boy he cared about so much was only behind this door. The one boy he had broken, let down.

Lightly knocking on the door Alec waited. Only to hear a giant voice from the other side.

"Come in" Taking a deep breath Alec pulled on the door handle. His eyes meeting the pair he had come to fall for. The sight before him only making the older boy break. Blake was beaten, cuts around his face. Pale skin. Adrian had really done a number on him. Fuck. He had fucked up, bad.

Meeting those familiar orbs Blake felt his chest tighten. His eyes beginning to water. He was here, he had finally come back. He hadn't heard from him. He had been ignoring him. Now he was here, in his home, in his bedroom. Blake's only question was why? Why was he ignoring him? Why hadn't he come to school? It hurt. Hurt the smaller boy a lot.

"What are you doing here Alec" Blakes voice was broken. Every breath he took caused pain to shoot up his skin. His skin burning from exhaustion. The one boy he needed had finally come back. But not when he needed him, he was too late.

Alec only shuddered at his boys voice. He sounded lost, broken. He couldn't bare the sight he saw before him, and it was all his fault. Closing Blake's bedroom door Alec sat upon the edge of Blake's bed. The need to feel his boys touch, feel his skin on his own filling his senses. Yet he knew he couldn't, he had no right. Alec couldn't talk, his voice escaping his lungs. Letting out the only words he could.

"I'm sorry" These words only made Blake's breath hitch. The pain he saw linger in Alecs eyes. His shaky voice.

"I should have been there, but I wasn't, I failed you, I let you down, I pushed you away, I'm a coward Blake, there's nothing I can do that could make you forgive me, you needed me and I wasn't there, I was scared, I am"

Blake only frowned as he heard these words escape the older boys tongue.

"But, why" Was all the smaller boy could ask. The need to feel the older boys grasp filling his system. Leaning to grab Alec's hand Blake hesitated. Looking into the older boys eyes he could see tears brim Alec's orbs. Interlocking their fingers Blake tugged at his hand. Obligating to this action Alec shuffled closer only to be engulfed into a hug he didn't know he needed. Wrapping his arms tightly around his boys waist Alec broke. Tears escaping his eyes, sobs leaving his throat.

"My dad found out, found out about us" This only made Blake's heart freeze. He knew what the older boys father was like, how he acts towards Alec. He knows what his dad is capable of. What he could do to anyone he desired.

"I know that's not a reasonable excuse to why I've been ignoring you, I'm scared Blake, I don't want to lose you, I can't lose you, you mean so much to me, more than you'll ever know, I should have kept you out of my life, yet I couldn't, there was just something about you, just you in general that pulled me towards you, you make me feel things I've never felt before, things I never want to lose, I never want to lose you"

Biting on his bottom lip Blake pulled away to meet Alec's gaze. Caressing the older boys cheek Blake felt his chest tighten. The knot inside growing as he watched the older boy in pain.

"I never want to lose you too Alec" Watching as the older jocks lips tugged into a small smile Blake smiled back. Tears striving upon his eyes. Head becoming foggy.

"You don't have to forgive me, but I can't let you get hurt, not again, not by me, cause of me Blake" These words only made the smaller one worry. He can't lose Alec, not now, not ever. He was his light in this dark life. Yet it felt like that light was fading away. Leaving him, like everyone else had done.

"No Alec please don't leave"

Hearing the smaller ones voice break as he spoke these words Alec felt his heart shatter. Connecting their forehead together Alec took a deep breath. Wrapping his hand around Blake's neck he gently connected their lips. The smaller boy slowly kissing back. Tears mixing as the two let their emotions flow. The kiss slow and meaningful. God they had missed this, missed each others touch. To be with the one they cared about so much.

Leaning away from this touch Alec felt his skin turn cold. His body urging him to lean back in, claim those lips once more. Running his hand through Blake's hair Alec couldn't breathe.

"Please Alec"

Letting the tears hit his cheeks more Alec couldn't handle the pain that hit his body. The voice he had come to love breaking. Those eyes he had come to cherish breaking. It was all his fault, he caused this, now he had to end it. He knew it would only break them more. But it was what was best for them. He couldn't handle seeing Blake hurt anymore. Especially when it was all his fault, he had broke the boy before him. Opening his mouth to talk the next few words that left his boys tongue shattered him completely.

"Please don't leave me Alec, I fucking love you"