4

Time skip ~
The day of the party~
( Time skip cause the author is too lazyyyyyy)

Everyone in Kim household were panicking. The party started in 2 hours and they weren't ready yet. Taehyung had to leave for the party earlier than all of his other hyungs. The way there was around 35 minutes long and right now Taehyung had to leave in 20 minutes. He was getting ready in 2x and finally after what seemed a year he got ready.

His suit without the glasses and mic :

" chim and jong-in baby I am going to leave, come here and meet me" he shouted and the two said male ran towards him

" chim and jong-in baby I am going to leave, come here and meet me" he shouted and the two said male ran towards him. " ok bye" both of them said to Taehyung. He waved bye and then left to the party's venue. It took him 40 minutes to reach due to traffic. He went inside to see everything was still getting set up. He saw somethings weren't right so he guided the workers a bit. After a while, someone back hugged him and he jumps scared. He looked back at the person and smiles slight. " Seojoon hyung" he mutters as the other smiles at him. " how's my baby doing?" Seojoon asks and and Taehyung hugs him in response. " I missed you hyung and our squad too" he says. Seojoon chuckles at him and mutters " We all missed you too Tae baby" Taehyung smiles as the both go and sit down on chairs talking about their lives and catching up. They also had to make some changes in the script for the party.

Time skip ~
The party had started 15 minutes ago and people were still coming. Taehyung was still waiting for Jing-in and Jimin too come but he guessed they were late already. Taehyung signed Seo joon to start the party and that's when light turned dim and the main focus was on Seojoon and he started

" Good evening everyone. I am not gonna be formal as we all are classmates but it's nice to see all of you here again. I hope you all enjoy this party............. I didn't realise but we all have gotten quite successful, we have a few idols here, lawyers, doctors, CEOs and also a few models. We are in between a few celebrity. I will start with the youngest here ......... Jeon Jungkook."

The light now focused on Jungkook and even Taehyung looked at him and smiled clapping. Jungkook just smiled not noticing Taehyung yet

"Jungkook started his own company is now one of the richest person in our country. Jungkook's quite lucky to be honest. Would you like to say something?" Seojoon questioned and Jungkook nodded. A mic was given to him. And he started " Although I don't have memories of my husband , he is the reason I am here today and if he is here today then I'd like to say I love you" Jungkook ended his short speech with that.

" Now the next person is my beloved best friend who is still a baby...........Kim Taehyung " the light focused on Taehyung and when Jungkook looked at him , he stopped. He was awestruck by the beauty in front of him. " Oh my god he is so beautiful" he thought. Everyone was awestruck by him.

" Kim Taehyung, A designer and model in Paris. Everyone loves and adore him. But there is a secret which I am gonna reveal today" Taehyung look at Seojoon suspiciously.  " Well you all might have read the book "Fallen in heaven" . " obviously who hasn't" a girl spoke from the crowd . " That's book's author kim V is actually Kim Taehyung " Taehyung didn't say anything while everyone's eyes were wide now and they started whispering.

" You want to say something Tae?" Seojoon questions. Before Taehyung could answer, everyone heard a loud scream. "APPA!" Jong-in shouted  running towards Taehyung and hugging his legs tightly while Jimin followed him shaking his head at Jong-in behaviour.

Jong-in's suit :

Jimin's outfit :

Everyone around looked confused. Taehyung took the mic and " hey everyone I want to introduce you to my son kim Jong-in" As Taehyung introduced him, everyone's eyes widened except his hyungs. "Kim Jong in" Seojoon mutters and Taehyung stares at him. Seojoon gasps realising it and Taehyung just nods. everyone started gasping and Jungkook stood there shocked. He never thought a handsome man like Taehyung would be already married and have a child. Seojoon soon introduced others too and now everyone was just talking , dancing and catching up etc. Seojoon goes to Taehyung and kneels down in front of Jong-in. " Hey Jong-in I am your father's friend , your uncle." He said softly and Taehyung smiles at him. Jong-in looks at Taehyung for confirmation and receives a nod as an answer. " Annyeong uncle I am Jong-in" he says. Seojoon smiles at him and ruffles his hair .

Taehyung could hear Jin flaunting about his suit to everyone and Taehyung could just laugh at that.  Jimin was also happy after spending time with his friends and Jong-in was busy making plans in his little mind. Wooga squad and Taehyung did a little catchup and everyone smacked Taehyung's head for not telling them about Jong-in.  Taehyung could clearly see how much Jimin loved being in korea among his  friends and others and now he felt awful for taking Jimin to Paris with him. What Taehyung didn't notice  during the party was Jungkook's stare on him.  Everyone around fell in love with Jong-in and his cuteness.

The party soon came to an end with Taehyung and his friend group as the only one remaining. Jin had gone early with Namjoon and Jong-in. Jungkook at the moment also joined the group as yoongi's friend. All of them were talking to each other and drinking. Jungkook's attention turned towards Yoongi. " hyung was he here earlier?" He asks. Yoongi stares at him for a while and then answers "yes he was here." Jungkook's eyes widened. " You should have showed him to me. You know right how much I miss him and want him..." Jungkook whines a small pout appearing on his face. As Taehyung turned towards Yoongi, he see the cute little pout on Jungkook's face and a little smile made its way on his face and he mumbled a small "cute". Just then he realises what he said and turned towards the other two who were already drunk. " ah Yoongi I think we should go look at your boyfriend he is already drunk" Taehyung says and Yoongi nods getting up. He goes towards  Jhope picking him up in a bridal style and taking him towards their car bidding bye to the others. Taehyung goes towards Jimin who was already standing and looking at him with a pout. " Come on Jimin let's go" Taehyung says forwarding his hand. Jimin shakes his head in no. " come on chim" Taehyung says a bit sternly this time. " Aniyo you pick me up" Taehyung shakes his head listening to the others wish. " aish ok come get on my back" Taehyung sits down while Jimin gets on his back. "Do you need any help?" Jungkook asks. "Could have asked a bit earlier" Taehyung mentally scolds and rolls his eyes but doesn't say anything. " can you just open the car door for me I need to put Jimin in." Taehyung says giving him his car keys.

As Taehyung puts Jimin inside the car who was still whining and pouting , he closes the door and turns towards Jungkook who was already staring at him. He was about to sit in his car and drive away from there until he heard that question that he never wanted to hear. " Were we friends back in high school cause you look quite familiar" Jungkook asks not knowing how it affected Taehyung. Taehyung took a sharp breath and looked at Jungkook. " let's meet tomorrow and we'll talk about. The park in front of your parents house and at 4pm sharp." Taehyung says before quickly sitting down in his car and driving away from there leaving behind a confused Jungkook. 

      Tbc~