Chapter 16: Freya in Black Stockings!

Start bij het begin

"These are black stockings. If Lady Freya wears them, it will greatly enhance her charm."

"Black stockings?"

Freya sat up, holding the black stockings in her hands.

The smooth touch caught her attention; the stocking was made from the highest-grade silk, soft and smooth.

Ethan guessed that since it was a system item, although it was just high-quality silk, the fabric was definitely the best.

"These look like legwears. How do I wear them?"

"Lady Freya, please lift one of your legs; I will help you put on the stockings."

At this moment, Ethan revealed his true intention: to personally assist the goddess in donning black stockings, an experience he believed could be cherished for a lifetime.

Freya naturally discerned Ethan's intention but opted not to reveal it. Furthermore, she felt quite pleased with Ethan's infatuation with her legs.

"Alright then, come on~"

With a subtle movement, Freya gently lifted her right leg.

In such close contact with the goddess's enchanting legs and feet, Ethan felt that he had reached the pinnacle of life.

Of course, if she could give him the opportunity to (lick) kiss her legs, it would be even better.

*Swoosh—Swoosh—*

Picking up a black stocking, Ethan delicately adorned Freya.

First, her smooth feet, then her slender legs. Particularly when stretching the black stocking, he personally sensed her perfect figure.

The black stockings covered the entire leg, from the feet to the ankles, knees, and up to the thighs.

At the end, there were exquisite lace carvings, intricately designed patterns that further enhanced the wearer's charm.

Observing the 'masterpiece' before him, Ethan exclaimed that it resembled a 'world-famous painting.'

The most beautiful goddess adorned in black stockings truly accentuated the allure of this legwear.

"Indeed, it looks quite 'alluring.' Put the other one on as well."

"Yes~"

With Freya's cooperation, Ethan adorned her other leg with a black stocking as well, creating a beautiful experience 2.0.

Leaning back in her seat, legs adorned with enticing black stockings, Freya's charm was off the charts.

"Mmm~ Very nice. It's comfortable to wear. I'm satisfied with the gift you presented."

"As long as Lady Freya is content."

Ethan was practically grinning from ear to ear.

Having touched the goddess's beautiful legs and feet, it was incredibly satisfying. If this were a dream, he hoped never to wake up.

As she looked at the black stockings adorning her legs, Freya's gaze subtly changed.

If she wore this to the banquet tomorrow, it would undoubtedly capture everyone's attention, including that of the other goddesses.

Contemplating the possibility of surpassing all the goddesses in appearance, even though Freya was the goddess of beauty, a sense of joy involuntarily welled up in her heart. After all, for gods, enjoyment is everything.

And for Freya, relishing the envious and jealous looks from other goddesses was also a source of pleasure.

"Mmm, alright, you return to your room now."

"Huh?"

One moment, Ethan was thinking about whether Freya would reward him with something. The next moment, she poured cold water on his expectations.

"It's getting late, and I need to rest."

"Yes, Lady Freya."

When the goddess says so, can he really linger? Not to mention, Ottar is standing in front of the door.

With a somewhat reluctant expression, Ethan stood up and left the goddess's chamber, casting three lingering glances backward with each step.

Freya observed everything with a slight smile.

Goddesses hold grudges, and their desire for revenge is very strong.

Did Ethan think what just happened was punishment? No, that was just an appetizer.

Teasing his desires and then dismissing him outright—tonight, Ethan won't even dream of having a goodnight sleep.

If Ethan knew what the goddess was contemplating at this moment, he would feel utterly miserable.

Nevertheless, the black stockings seemed to please Freya quite a bit.

---

Read More:
https://www.patreon.com/U22