Jennie : Professor Kim do you have phone?

She ask and he looked at her with done look,

Namjoon : Who doesn't have phone in this era?

She snapped at her fingers and then leans back to her seat while crossing her legs,

Jennie : Exactly that's what I thought, then how could you not use any social media app?

Namjoon : Why are you so much concerned about my interest in those apps?

Jennie : I'm not concerned about those apps.

Namjoon : Then?

He asks with a frown,

Jennie: I'm actually concerned about you .

Namjoon : About me?

She nods and stood up and without fearing about anything sat on his lap making the man enlarged his eyes to the extent it could get out of the socket any moment. He panicked looking around meanwhile she smirks and leans down to his ear and bit his ear making him close his eyes feeling the sensation.

Jennie : How about you  get to know the real Jennie behind all the camera?

She asks while trailing her finger on his jaw and he didn't think twice before pulling her into a kiss making the girl's eye widened but still she kissed him with the same passion.

Namjoon : You shouldn't have done this .

He says looking at his pants and she smirks while caressing the bulge,

Jennie : I can help with it and you won't regret giving me chance.

He smirks and both of them went inside the vanity, locking behind he didn't even wait for any second just slammed her against the door and started devouring her mouth by eating her out.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!

Jennie placed her hand on his member and start rubbing it while kissing him , both of them were fighting for the dominance .

Namjoon started unbuttoning her shirt while giving her open mouth kisses to the neck and she threw her head back to give him more access.

Namjoon : You may have done with lot of men out there but today I'll make you feel things which you've never felt.

Both of them looked at each other while breathing heavily as Jennie still had her palm over his member meanwhile he was pinching her Nicole once he threw her shirt and now she was only in her bra but his smirks couldn't wipe off when he felt her nipples all hardened against her transparent lacy bra.

He captured her lips once again and both of them moved back to the seat and he pulled her on his lap before getting all naked. He cupped her breast and looked at her face who was looking at him all desperate.

Namjoon : What if I leave you right here ?

Jennie : Don't fuckin tease me profe---

Namjoon : Call me daddy!

Jennie: Huh!

Namjoon : I said call me daddy and in return I'll lick of these nipples in the bestest way that you'll be in heaven itself.

She gulps seeing this bold side of him and grabbed his jaw and pulled him into harsh kiss before mumbling,

Jennie : Fuck me already daddy!!

She kiss his neck, his chest and make my way down towards his manhood, carefully touching it as he groans. She feel it is already hard as she bring her lips to his tip, slowly licking it as he moans loudly, throwing his head back.

Namjoon : Babygirl you don't get to tease me so just take my length already.

She smirks looking at his face covered with sweats,

Jennie : Let me at least admire this long thick dick of yours damn!!

She says while encircling her fingers around it and kissing the tip of it finally took the length inside her mouth and started bobbing her head meanwhile the man threw his head back feeling immense pleasure.

He fist her hair and she fastened her pace, that tears accumulated in her eyes but seeing his satisfying expression she didn't stop and finally he released the liquid inside her mouth which she gulped while maintaining the eye contact.

Namjoon turned her and now he hovered over her and while putting her hair strand he says,

Namjoon : Now it's daddy's turn to have his snack so like a good girl be quiet!!

She nods, and he moved to get pussy and can't help but smirk while looking it all wet already.
He attaches his lips to her clit as she moans loudly, arching her back as she felt the intense pleasure flowing through her body. She continue to moan as he continues to lick her down there, feeling this tingly sensation in her lower abdomen.

He brings his hand towards her womanhood and inserts two fingers inside of her, causing her to arch her back again as the pleasure is taking over the control over her body, causing her to make sudden movements as he continues to pleasure her.

Namjoon : I told you to be quiet!

He says and immediately muffled her moans by capturing her lips and continued finger fucking her.

Namjoon: Are you on pills?

She nods and h finally took out his finger when he felt her liquid on his fingers then positioned himself in between her thighs and was about to enter but the phone call made both of them curse!

MATURE CONTENT ENDED

He picked up his phone and could sense Jennie getting pissed because she understood he needs to leave now .

Namjoon : I'll make you feel my dick inside you next time.

Jennie: There will be next time?

She asks while staring at his face and he slapped her boobs ,

Namjoon : Of course there will be but now if you're horny ass want to get fuck then come to me, I won't be a good gentleman type I look like when I see you with some of other man.

She nods and smiles as well because he's the exact type of her. After wearing clothes back he walked out of the vanity leaving her who started pleasuring herself as she's now in need and this is the only way.

On the other hand you looked at your hands holding black flag which jungkook saw it on tree trunk,

YN : We'll now win, thanks.

You said and was about to walk away fast to reach the winner point but his question halt yoir steps,

Jungkook : Why 26days ?

YN : huh?

Jungkook: why did you specifically asked for 26 days when it could be month, week or just half months?

To be continued.・。.・゜✭・