- 4 -

“Hyunjinnie today Changbin hyung is throwing a party at his house. You will come with me right?” Jisung’s excited voice could be heard before he barged into Hyunjin’s room.

“And why do I have to go to this party Sungie? You know I’m not a party person.”
“Oh come on Jinnie, for fun. Live a little.” Jisung was now giving him puppy eyes.

“I don’t even know anyone beside you and Felix if he’s going to be there.”
“That’s what party’s are for. You can make new friends, or you can get some ya know.” Jisung said wriggling his eyebrows.

Hyunjin knew what he meant. But it was hard for him to imagine himself having any physical relationship with someone he wasn’t in love with. He didn’t want his first kiss or his body to be taken by some stranger. Some people would think it was silly. But he was a hopeless romantic after all.

“Stop that or I won’t come with you”
“That means you are going to the party right”
“Yeah yeah whatever”

Jisung was making his way back to his own room throwing finger hearts to Hyunjin. One thing was inside Hyunjin’s mind, ‘live a little’.

After several hours Hyunjin was ready with a black silk button up with a pair of black jeans. Jisung was taking forever to get ready. As he was ready to yell at Jisung again, the said boy came out of the room.

“Oh finally”
“How do I look? Do you think Felix would like this look?”
“You look fine I guess”
“You guess?”
“Oh my god you look like celebrity. Do I know you? Where is my friend Sungie go?” Hyunjin said with a dramatic gasp making Jisung giggle.

“I’ve been sitting here for so long. Let’s just go to the party and come back quickly.”
“We are not going to come back quickly darling. I want you to enjoy this party to the fullest.”

***

I know this two chapters were short. But please bare with me. I promise I'm going to make it up to you with next one.
Thank you for reading!!!
Have a nice day ♡