Chapter 2 ~ Smelly Secrets

Living in the local dump really sucked. Everyone became smelly, and they couldn't stand to be around each other anymore because of it. They had brawls every five seconds, and everytime, Master Bread won because he was an overpowered main character.

This time, Master Bread was going against Sausage. The ferocious, meaty canine was protecting a suspiciously clean apple he'd found earlier, and Master Bread wanted it. So now, they were going to brawl for it.

Master Bread started to flex his scissors that he usually used to slice open his co-workers' flesh during brawls. He expected Sausage to cower in fear, but instead, he just growled. This offended Master Bread, and he ran forward to strike.

"I finna cut up yo ass and feed you to the rats in the heaps!1!1!!1!1!1" Master Bread roared. Just then, everyone looked at him weirdly.

"Did you just say "I finna cut up yo ass" Wilk pointed out weirdly. Master Bread barked at him, and that made him shut up. Because of Master Bread's new reputation as the ultimate brawler, everyone was scared of him, especially when he barked.

But even now, Wilk still relished the feeling of Master Bread's deep, masculine voice ringing in his ears. The sheer volume increased the pleasure Wilk felt, and as this was happening, Wilk leaked on the ground while blushing and drooling.

"Oh master... I'm sorry I spoke in your presence without permission. Please forgive me, m-master......."

Now everyone was staring at Wilk weirdly. Choco decided she'd had enough of the bs and walked over to her new home, which was also a trash bag. It had to least nasty and vile trash in it, so it was acceptable in her eyes. She got in and slept, but screamed and ran out a second later. Sausage had taken multiple, thick, wide, creamy, chunky, smelly, moon sized shits in her precious trash bag. It had filled it to the brim, and now, Choco had dog shit on her.

"UUUUGH I'M SO SICK OF THIS!1!1!1!" Choco snapped. Now everyone was looking at her weirdly. She was fuming right now.

"Master Bread kill this abomination so we can finally have a good meal for once!1!1!1!!1" Choco ordered. Master Bread instantly listened to her because he suspiciously obeys her too much in the actual show.

"You finna die snack!1!1!!1" Master Bread screeched. Everyone cringed at his usage of words, but the battle continued on. Sausage and Master Bread ran at each other, and then, they jumped at each other, and everything went in slow motion.

Just then, Sausage turned around mid-air. Master Bread was confused, but settled for slicing his now exposed anus instead of his eyeballs. But then, Sausage let out a mighty ass gas release. The sheer smell literally knocked Master Bread unconscious in one second, and he crumpled to the ground.

Sausage had won the brawl. For good measure, he dookied on Master Bread's eyes, so when he opened them later, he'd get shit in them. Sausage started to walk away proudly, but then, Choco started to chase him out of rage. There was no way she was going to let this slide.

While they were running, Wilk noticed Master Bread wake up. He screamed because dog shit got in his eyes, and then, Wilk decided to help his senpai. He ran over and spilled some of his rotten ass milk on him, and it melted the creamy and chunky abomination, but now Master Bread had rotten milk in his eyes instead. He screamed in agony and ran to his house, which was also a single raggedy blanket, and violently shook the chunky, sour-smelling, and expired liquid from his facial features. After that, he started to fume really hard.

"Wilk, I'll eat your bones and crunch them for what you did!1!1!1!!1!1!1" Master Bread threatened, stomping around like an idiot. Gasping in fear of what his fate could be if he were to get caught, he ran behind a random pile of trash, out of sight from the aging piece of flour and wheat.

"I guess Wilk's gone" Master Bread grinned deviously at this realization. "I can kill him later. But for now, it's time to give myself a little widdle break. It's what I deserve after going through such a traumatizing experience."

Wilk gasped as Master Bread layed down on his crusty dusty blanket. Wilk suspected what was going on, but it became a reality as the grusty rusty bread started to relieve himself intensely.

"AAAAAUGH WILK!1!1!1! I NEED YOU TO MOP MY ASSHOLE!!!! I LOVE HAVING MOP STRINGS IN MY ANUS!!!!!" Master Bread cried. Wilk gasped as he realized that his master had an intense kink... and it involved him.

"My master... wants me?????" Wilk nearly went rotten again at this realization. Blushing really hard, Wilk revealed himself to his beloved master. When Master Bread saw him, he screamed in agony at the realization that his kink had been discovered. He threw a random rock at him, and it broke open his head and killed him.

"Finally, my secret is safe" Master Bread sighed in relief. But suddenly, Wilk appeared next to him. When he looked back at the dead Wilk, the body was gone. He had imagined it. Wilk still knew about his kink. Master Bread screamed, but Wilk suddenly covered his mouth.

"Master....." He whispered seductively. "I can give you what you want... just ask......"

Master Bread grinned deviously. Finally, his kink could come to life. He threw Wilk into a suspiciously enormous trash bag, and he went inside too. The zestiness has begun.