𝟝

Menchi's pov

I watched as the girl picked the kitten up and left. If she puts any effort in making her food I'm passing her. Everyone else can fail for all I care, that guy really pissed me off. She's got the energy and potential to be a hunter, unlike those bratty self centered jerks wo probably live in their moms basement."Buhara, are you even sure that was a cat?" I asked him "Not really. "He answered "I think it might have been a lynx actually, but hey I'm no beast hunter."

I laughed a little "Free to use meat from any species of pigs? You have a real nasty streak" i told him "Choosing the ingredient was my job." He replied. I turned around to face him, still smirking "Only one species of pig lives in the Biska Forest, correct?" He chuckled and spoke "I hope they don't get themselves killed. Especially that girl who probably just adopted a wild animal, you really seem to like her, no?" I chuckled as well and answered "She might be the only one I pass. It seems like she actually understood the assignment"

"The great stamp, the world's most ferocious pig. They use their large stout noses to send their enemies flying. If you're too slow, you'll end up as their dinner."Buhara proudly informed.

(Y/N)'s pov

Me and Lilly headed into the forest in hopes of finding a pig. After a few minutes of walking I spotted a man who looked lost struggling to carry the dead pig back. I waited in the shadows for a bit before seeing the man finally collapse. Heh he made my job easier. I tried pulling Lilly down from my shoulder, but she didn't budge, so I just picked the pig up in my arms and headed back to where this phase takes place. By the time I came back a lot of people were already cooking their pigs, if you could even call it that. They grilled the pig whole, without even cutting it up? Seriously what's wrong with these people? Do they have no common sense? Have they never had meat before so they don't know what a meal looks like?

I decided to make pork fried rice, and it's not because I like making it, but because I don't know how to make anything else. I looked around to check if there was rice anywhere, and thankfully there was. I took my notebook out and started checking if I have all the ingredients needed.

2 tbsp. vegetable oil,

3 large eggs,

1/2 onion,

1 carrot,

1/2 lb. ground pork

kosher salt

black pepper

1 tbsp. grated ginger

2 cloves garlic,

1 c. frozen peas

4 c. cooked white rice

2 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce

1 tbsp. hoisin sauce

3 scallions,

1 tsp. sesame oil

Surprisingly I have everything! How? No fucking clue :)

I grabbed a large skillet and put it on the stove over medium heat. I heated up 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in it. I added eggs and let sit for a few seconds before lightly scrambling and folding the egg mixture over itself. Then I removed from skillet and set aside. Afterwards in the same skillet, I heated up remaining tablespoon oil then added onion and carrot. I cooked it, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables were tender. Then I added the ground pork to the skillet and seasoned it with salt and pepper, then proceeded to cook it until the pork was no longer pink and started to caramelize. Afterwards I stirred it in ginger, garlic, and peas and cooked it until fragrant, for about 1 minute. After that I added the rice then stirred it in soy sauce, hoisin, scallions, and sesame oil. Then I put it together with the scrambled eggs and mixed it for a little while.