𝟜

We started following Satotz into the wetlands. The wet and muddy ground was making it a bit more difficult to run, but it wasn't too bad. "Pay attention now. Be sure to stay close behind me." Satotz said as we ran behind him. As we were running I, somehow, yet again found myself next to Hisoka. When or how this might have happen is unknown to me, but I suppose escaping from him for the rest of the exam won't be possible. "All right..." I heard someone say behind me "This is our chance." What are they talking about tho? "We'll take advantage of the fog to get rid of them!" Ohh so they plan to kill Hisoka or something? Yeah no that won't happen. If I know this guy is such trouble why don't I just get away from him at once? I could but I don't want to for some reason.

"Gon..." I heard Killua say. This means those two must be close by. "Huh?" Gon asked. "Let's move up." Killua suggested. "Okay. We don't want to lose sight of the examiner." Gon replied. "I'm more concerned with increasing the distance between us and Hisoka. Staying too close to him is dangerous. I can smell it in the air." the white haired boy told him. I honestly agree, but it's not like I have a chance to get away from him either way. "Smell?" the green haired boy started "Hmm... I don't think he smells." he smelled around a bit before yelling " Leorio! Kurapika! (y/n)-chan! Killua says that we should move up!" 

"Oi! Can't you feel the tension surrounding us?" The blue eyed boy scolded. "Moron! If I had the strength, I'd already be there!" The old man yelled from the back. "Don't worry about us!" The blonde teenager continued. "Whaat?| the green haired boy questioned. I ran up to him and Killua putting a hand on his shoulder while we continued running "Don't worry about me either, Gon. I'll stay behind for a bit, could you hold onto this for me for the time being?" I asked, showing him the small green clothes pin, that would be barely visible on his green jacket. He nodded and I instantly put it on his jacket, before letting him and Killua leave me behind. 

I continued running beside Hisoka for a bit, occasionally checking my nen screen to see if Gon and Killua are alright. Suddenly I saw my poor little children in the mouth of some green frog. God dammit! I am too far away to help them now. I should have stayed closer. Let's just hope Killua finds a way to get them out. He pulled out a can of Tonpa's juice and poured it on the frogs insides. YES! What smart children I have adopted. I feel so proud. The frog puked them out and they fell to the floor. "Guess he didn't like the taste of us." Gon said. "It was this." Killua showed him the can of orange juice. "That was from Tonpa-san!" the green haired boy exclaimed. I stopped watching after that. I was relived to find out they were safe after all.

I found myself following Hisoka to some kind of meadow. He looked at me and I made sure to keep close to him just in case. I was aware of the fact that all those men combined were weaker than both of us separately. Better safe than sorry no? I sensed two presences behind us, and looked to see Leorio and Kurapika standing there. I turned away from them and focused on what was going on in front of me. We were surrounded by men dressed in same blue attires holding various weapons. "When I saw you last year I knew you weren't hunter material." the one in lighter blue clothes, who I guess was their leader spoke. "We'll spare you and your girlfriend if you swear not to take the hunter exam again." The bald bitch next to him said. Hold the fuck up why am I involved in this? I'm pretty sure they were talking about killing only him earlier no? And why did they call me his girlfriend out of all things possible? Sure I wouldn't mind it but still that's one of my delusional fantasies no one's supposed to know about. 

"Sure" all of the men gasped at what Hisoka said "Me and my darling are passing the exam this year, so we won't need to retake it.~" I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND YET DUDE!  AT LEAST TAKE ME ON A DATE FIRST BEFORE CLAIMING SOMETHING LIKE THAT! 

"Passing? Idiot! Look at this fog. It's impossible to determine which direction the main pack went!" The leader started "Meaning we've all failed the exam!" the redhead next to him continued. Both of us chuckled at his words. It might be impossible for them, but definitely not for me and I would guess for Hisoka neither. "So that's why..." Hisoka started "Having already failed, you wish to play examiner. Hunters require prey. Why don't I play examiner~?" "You could judge whether they are hunter material or not darling~" I said imitating his tone and leaning closer to him. I suppose if I'm stuck with him I might as well play his game. " I suppose I could dearest~" he replied leaning towards my face with a smirk.