chp - 16

1 week later

Shubman 's side
Shubman has been living in Bathinda , Punjab in a cottage. He informed his Sister Shahneel to take care of the situation in his house .
He is currently cooking Maggie for himself as he doesn't know how to cook and his cook took a leave .

Shubman's thoughts
I miss Ishan so much but Mayank told me Ishan will come back to me and forgive me fast if I do this .
I just hope Ishu is well . Mayank said that he is crying too much for me but I honestly cannot believe it. He hates me . He does not love me so why would he cry .

                      Flashback

Mayank was standing outside of Ishan's room silently listening to all the things Ishan said to Shubman. Then Shubman crying ran out of Ishan's room and bumped into Mayank . Mayank this time ran after Shubman to talk to him . Shubman entered his room

Shubman
I will leave from here . He needs more time . When I will come back I will tell him to be friends again . I won't force him anymore. . He deserves someone better like Tilak or Mayank .

Mayank
No he deserves you ( he said entering Shubman's room) . He loves you a lot and he will be only happy with you but I know him he won't accept it .
Shubman you have changed I can see it everyone can see it even he does but the only thing which makes him not accept you is that he thinks you will hurt him again , you will leave him again and his memories of the miscarriage.

Shubman
I won't leave him again I won't hurt him again . I will love him with all my heart. If I could I would have turned back time and made everything okay again but-

Mayank
There is no but . You cannot turn back time but you can keep trying to make things normal. You know after his miscarriage he wasn't talking at all not showing any emotions but when he thought that the ultrasound report he treasures is gone . He thought that I tore it that was the time finally he shouted cried shower sadness and anger .
What I mean to say is he loves you and after everything you have been doing this month he has started melting. The walls he hid himself behind is having cracks and all of a sudden if you leave they will break down .

Shubman
So you want me to leave?

Mayank
Weren't you already thinking of doing that but the difference is you will stay where I will tell you . You will come back when I tell you .
I have a cottage in Punjab Bathinda it's empty go stay there for the time being cut your connection with everyone else leaving me. About food & necessities my old cook will arrange it for you .

Shubman
Why ? Why are you helping me ? You were the only one who refused to help me all this time . Tilak convinced everyone and brought them to my side but not you only you remained on Ishan's side .

Mayank
I told you I am not a villain in your story . I am just a worried friend. Now this friend knows that's the best for you and him . He is suffering without you but he won't accept you only a sudden shock can shake him. There is flight of 3am if you take that tomorrow morning you will be at my cottage.

Shubman
Thank you I will be grateful to you the rest of my life if this plan works

Mayank
No need just make your so called best friend Abhishek realise that Ishan is not wrong.
AND ONE MORE THING YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF if you don't I will tell Ishu everything got it?

                  Few hours later
On call
Shubman- I just landed here . Now I am going to call BCCI .
Mayank- See a black & red car must be waiting for you . It's 6am in the morning call the BCCI at 8 or 9 alright?
Shubman- Okay
Mayank- Switch off this number after informing BCCI and then I have a arranged a phone for you with a different sim card message me done after everything. I will give you updates about Ishan & everyone in the team on that number only .
Shubman- okay fine I have told my sister everything
Mayank - okay and tell the BCCI only the things I told you and that bouquet for Ishan should come exactly when the coach will be announcing about you .
Shubman - thank you take care of Ishan for me .
Mayank- You take care of yourself
( The line ends )
Flashback ends

                        Present
Mayank
Ishu just don't stare at your plate eat something.

Ishan
I am eating
Mayank what if Shubman isn't able to eat ? He does not know how to cook . So how will he eat

Abhishek
Because of you Ishan my friend left so do not show your care for him .

Rohit
I DO NOT WANT TO REPEAT MYSELF EVERYONE EAT FAST AND COME TO THE PRACTICE GROUND WE WILL HAVE WARMUP.

Ishan
Abhi I am sorry I really am .

Tilak
Stop Ishu this might be the hundredth time you are saying sorry to him it's not your fault let him think it's yours.

Mayank
Shubman is okay wherever he is and might be eating something tasty . So you eat your food .

Ishan
How are you so sure tell me

Rohit
ISHAN KISHAN FINISH YOUR FOOD OR RUN 20 LAPS OF THE GROUND WITH MAYANK & ABHISHEK.

Mayank
Ishu finish your food I am in no mood to run so much .

_________________________________________________________________________________

Shubman is okay? Will Abhishek stop blaming ishan? When will Shubman come back? What will happen next? So many questions want to know
Stay tuned

A double update because you guys were asking. The chapter is small I will update a big one tomorrow