chp - 11

Semi final of IPL
MI vs RCB

Commentator says
Ishan Kishan made a comeback in the team with a solid score of 157 in 71 balls .

Mayank made a comeback in the team with 6 wickets on his name

MI wins the Semi Final and makes a way for itself in the finals .

After the match
Virat
Congratulations guyss well played Ishan. Baccha I need to talk to you .

Ishan
Ha bhaiya sayy
(Virat took Ishan out of the dressing room )

Virat
Ishan I heard from Rohit what happened baccha I know I shouldn't interfere but Shubman is not looking good at all few days ago we had a match GT won it and after that when I went to his room-

Rohit
Virat my Ishu doesn't need to know anything about him . He isn't looking good to you but is Ishan looking fine? He is not please do not speak for that person. Don't

Virat
Ro I know but-

Rohit
No buts please do not talk about him in front of Ishan . We do not even take his name in our team .

Virat
Sorry Ishan I know he did wrong. He deserves it maybe as his big brother I forgot what he did .

Ishan
Bhai do not say sorry . Aaplog toh meri Jaan ho . .
( Virat hugged Ishan)

Back in the hotel
Mayank
Ishuuuu what happened why are you making a face that you got out on 99 huhhhhhhh tellllll meeeee

Ishan
Stop talking like that . It's nothing

Mayank
Who are you lying to me ? I can read you inside out well I think it is because what Virat Bhai told you isn't it ?

Ishan
Umm...... Yeah it would have been okay if he would have completed his sentence. I know I shouldn't worry about Shubman but I just can't stop thinking about what Virat Bhai saw .

Mayank
I just hate Shubman he makes you worry all the time but I will call Virat Bhaiya and ask .
( Mayank did not let Ishan speak and called Virat )
On call
Mayank- Bhai you were talking to Ishan I by chance overheard it and now I can't stop thinking about it .Can you please tell me what you saw .

Virat- I entered Shubman's room he was lying on the floor with a finished bottle of alcohol near him along with one of Ishan's Shirt . He had a photo of Ishan open on his phone and he was crying and saying Ishan why did you cheat on me with Tilak

Mayank- please do not tell Rohit bhaiya I asked you please thank you I will get going bye bye
( Mayank cuts the line)

Mayank
Ishan please do not worry please after what he did to you

Ishan
You don't know I cried myself to sleep for a week after that miscarriage. He deserves it . He can't get me back .
( Tilak overheard this full conversation by mistake as Mayank & Ishan were standing in the hallway and talking ) .

Next Day
GT vs CSK

Shubman Gill played a well innings 68 for 24 balls but now is bold .

Century for Kane Williamson in 49 balls .

3rd wicket for Muhammad Shami .

4th wicket for Rashid Khan .

GT won the match .

Time Skip day before finals

MI & GT were residing in the same hotel but despite of it no member of MI talked to Shubman.
Ishan was sharing a room with Rohit & Mayank because both of the males were not ready to leave Ishan.
Mayank made sure that Ishan doesn't see Shubman while going out of the room , while coming back or in the practice ground .
Right now Tilak was sitting on the rooftop thinking about "how he ruined Ishan's life" his overthinking killing him. He decided to talk to Shubman and to god's grace that was the same time Shubman came up and sat .

Tilak
Oh hi

Shubman
Hey I am sorry for the child dying I did not mean to push Ishan.

Tilak
How are you ? Are you okay?

Shubman
You know everything. How would a person be if their boyfriend cheated on him and got pregnant with someone else's child . The irony is you are asking me this question when ishan cheated on me with you.

Tilak
Shubman you have got it all wrong. Ishan never cheated on you . He never slept with me .

Shubman
Stop lying. I have seen the pictures of you and Ishan hugging and sleeping. Even Ishan said with his own mouth you kissed him .

Tilak
Let's start from the start . I drunk kissed Ishan when I was drunk in 2019 years back mistaking him for someone else and that was the way I developed a crush on him . I like him but he loves you .
Yes I hugged Ishan many times but we are just friends. We have never slept with each other . I don't know what pictures are you talking about.

Shubman
Oh you don't let me show it to you
( Shubman takes his phone out and show few pictures to Tilak . Tilak looks at Shubman shocked )

Tilak
Its edited. It's not me and Ishan

Shubman
How the hell can you lie so much .

Tilak
I am not lying. Bro please look at it carefully ishan have a lot of tattoos where are those tattoos ??? ( Tilak pulls up his shirt and pushes down his pants a little bit and shows a tattoo) . I got this when I was 17 where is this tattoo in the picture? Tell me don't you trust Ishan even a little bit . He won't cheat on you .

Shubman
So you mean to say these pics are also edited ( he shows few hugging pics)

Tilak
Friends hug each other it is real but it doesn't mean he cheated. Bro think about it the person who gave you these how did that person get it ???
Are you dumb someone is trying to fool you . They want you and Ishan to drift apart .

Shubman
Shreya would never do it I have known her since childhood. She is the only friend who did not leave my side .

Tilak
Maybe that's why she did this because Ishan was staying and you liked him more just think about it .
Shubman Ishan was pregnant with your child not mine. We have never slept with each other .
( Shubman holds his head)

________________________________________________________________________________

Ishan will ever want to be with Shubman again? Will Shubman understand Tilak? Will Shubman believe Tilak? How will Shubman react after knowing he killed his and Ishan's first child? So Many questions want to know
Stay tuned

Sorry for the short chapter.