c h a p t e r t w o [] The Wrath of Red Widow []

[A/N:]
warning!!! blood, violence, swearing, & implications of animal abuse. read at your own risk.

[Meanwhile. . .]

"It's so hot. . ."

Takemichi could swear he is gonna melt to death under a scorching heat of Tokyo's sunny weather. Sweaty palms clutching the straps of the plastic bags that's endlessly swinging over with each movement his legs took, The aftermath of walking around the streets with his tall blonde haired companion walking ahead of him.

"Hoi. You okay over there, Takemichy?" Peering over his shoulder to check the struggling teen male who he realized was walking from behind in a few feet away, Draken is also carrying plastic bags but unlike Takemichi, He doesn't seem to have trouble out of it thanks to his immense strength.

Takemichi used what little energy he had to look up with an attempted to mask his inner suffering by plastering an awkward smile to assure him. "Yep! Just feeling sweaty under hot weather is all"

Nope. He is not definitely okay. He couldn't bear much not only to the gross, icky feeling of constant sweating beads all over his forehead and his skin beneath his clothes but the state of his wiggling limps he could swear it felt like a noodle from carrying heavy groceries for what seems like forever.

How did he got himself into?

"By the way, I wanna thank you for deciding to company me to buy groceries for Emma. Mikey would have tagged along but you know how he is" Draken sighed in the end, causing Takemitchi only chuckled to no doubt the image of Mikey lazying around inside his bedroom.

"Emma sure has plenty of stuff for us to buy with." Takemitchi muttered out, adjusting the straps to ensure it won't fall off out of his grasp. "But anyway, are you sure you're feeling okay, Draken-kun? You've been discharged from the hospital rather early. You supposedly resting there for longer the doctor ordered you to" He stated in concern for his friend's current wellbeing. It's been a few days since the critical situation where Draken was stabbed but luckily, The operation successfully went well leading him to be able to luckily survive from deep wounds.

"Yeah, I'm sure" Draken replied without hesitation."Besides, We are expecting a certain toman's old member from overseas and I have to make sure to be there by the time she arrives. That's why Emma wants us to buy something for dinner where she will be visiting later." This caused Takemitchi's ears to perk up with full attention.

"Is he talking about who I think it is?" He mentally thought, the complaint of Tokyo's hot weather no longer on his thoughts. His baby blue eyes strayed on his fellow taller blonde haired companion beside him after quickening his steps to catch up. Draken must have sense Takemichi's silent curiosity because he already began to explain the context even without him asking for it. He thought the heat had distracted him.

"Oh yeah. I just realized you never met her." Draken stated as the pair stopped by the sidewalk when the traffic light turned red. He continued to explain while patiently waiting for the vehicles to pass through the road.

"She may not be as delinquent as the others but she has been serving the Toman Gang as our nurse at a young age." the corner of his lips subconsciously curled up when an image of a certain tall female with two tone colored short hair and donning a pristine white lab coat with it's back printed "Tokyo Manji Gang" popped in his mind.

"She was already there before the Toman Gang was first established." Seeing the light turn green did he finally walk through the road alongside Takemichi who is listening to him attentively."You could say she is well known for being the most active female member of Toman Gang considering how rare it is to see nor hear girls like her to join the gang. Although she may not be typically engaged with fist to fist fighting, I'm not kidding when I say she's dangerous" Takemichi couldn't help but to gulp bit nervously by Draken's last sentences.