Hulk soared through the air, clutching Tony in his hands as he skidded down the side of a building. The large green figure spun his body around, landing on his back to dampen the impact for Tony before gently pushing Tony's body off of him.

Jaime's eyes widened with a mix of excitement and fear for Tony. She swiftly scooped up Natasha before teleporting next to them.

"Is he breathing?" Jaime asked, her voice tinged with concern as she crouched down beside Tony while Thor removed Tony's mask.

Steve checked, listening intently for any sign of life. He shook his head, casting a saddened look toward Tony.

Jaime shook her head in denial as Hulk roared loudly.

Tony suddenly gasped, startled by the sudden loud noise of Hulk's roar. "What the hell?" Tony breathed out, disoriented.

Jaime chuckled, a wide smile spreading across her face at the sight of Tony being okay. "What just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me, unless it was Jaime, of course." Tony joked, shooting Jaime a wink accompanied by a smirk.

"Sorry, love, but I don't swing for your team." Jaime chuckled.

"You're a lesbian?" Natasha asked, her voice curious.

"Yeah, I thought it was pretty obvious. I mean, c'mon, the hair, the tattoos, clothing style," Jaime shrugged casually. A slight blush covered Natasha's cheeks as she looked down. "Yeah," she muttered softly.

"We won," Steve breathed out with a tired smile.

"Alright, yay! Hurray. Good job, guys. Let's just not come in tomorrow. Let's take a day. Have you ever had shawarma? There's a shawarma joint about two blocks from here. I don't know what it is, but I want to try it," Tony rambled on.

"We're not finished yet," Thor stated grimly.

"And then shawarma after," Tony replied.

"Sure, buddy," Jaime smiled, patting Tony's shoulder before standing up.

All seven of them returned to the Stark Tower where they found Loki crawling across the floor, eventually sitting on a couple of steps. When he spun around, he was confronted with the Avengers glaring him down, Natasha pointing his scepter, and Clint aiming his bow and arrow.

"If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now," the god breathed, looking up at the seven.

>>>

A few days later, all the Avengers stood around Loki, who had a mouthguard on his head and shackles on his hands. Loki stood in the center as Jaime and Steve arrived, dismounting from their motorcycle.

Steve had offered her his spare room as her apartment got destroyed during the battle of New York. Of course she gratefully accepted his offer.

Natasha whispered something to Clint, causing a wide smirk to cover his face as he glanced at Jaime, who stood with crossed arms beside Steve

Natasha whispered something to Clint, causing a wide smirk to cover his face as he glanced at Jaime, who stood with crossed arms beside Steve. Clint looked back at Natasha, nodding in agreement to whatever she had said to him.

Thor stood in front of Loki, holding a gadget containing the Tesseract. He handed Loki the other handle before spinning his own, disappearing through a portal back to Asgard.

Steve went over to Tony and shook his hand, exchanging a solemn goodbye. Jaime approached Bruce and Clint, exchanging farewells with them before turning to Tony, giving him a quick hug as a final goodbye.

Finally, Jaime turned to Natasha, who surprised her by suddenly embracing Jaime in a tight hug, standing on her toes to reach Jaime's height.

"I'm gonna miss you," Natasha mumbled into Jaime's neck as Jaime leaned down slightly, hugging Natasha back around her waist. "I'm gonna miss you too, lil ma," Jaime replied, before Natasha broke the hug, her cheeks slightly pink from the nickname.

Jaime smiled, looking down to hide her own blush spreading over her face. She cleared her throat before looking slightly up at Natasha. "Be safe. I'll probably see you soon."

"You too," Natasha replied, a soft smile crossing her lips as she looked at the tall woman in front of her before returning to stand next to Clint, who gave her a knowing look, smirking at her as she rolled her eyes at him.

"Bye," Jaime said, looking one last time at the short red head before putting on her helmet. She hopped back on her motorbike, and together with Steve, they drove away to their flat.

[1091]