Chapter 25: The Mobius Chair or the Time Gem

Zacznij od początku

Bridgit said that as she took off the mask, her face was badly burned and festered, and a nightmare appeared.

Damian thought about many situations, but he didn't expect the face of the young lady with a decent voice to be so scary.

He is also a kind of heartless character who doesn't care about other people's feelings. He simply said, "I think you should hide it."

"Are you scared?"

"No, it just feels a little disgusting."

"Hey, this is so hurtful!"

Bruce turned his head and glared at Jude. "Continue with the topic just now, about my parents."

Jude directly suppressed his fantasy: "I don't know. I can be sure that Bruce is Batman, but I can't be sure whether your parents died by accident or deliberate murder. I don't want to lie to you."

Bruce still doesn't want to give up. "Is there no clue?"

"Well, I can't say that there isn't any at all. Although I don't know, if you can get some props, maybe you can find out the real cause of your parents' deaths."

"What props?"

"The Mobius Chair or the Time Gem, but among the two, I recommend the Mobius Chair. As long as you can sit on it, you will become the God of All-Knowing, and you may not be able to manipulate the Time Gem."

The names of the two props mentioned by Jude—not to mention Bruce Wayne—none of the others in the room had heard of them, but they still felt quite interested.

Bruce was not sure whether what Jude was saying was true or false and thought that if he had the opportunity to ask other people, people like Superman, or Thor, who often explore outer space, they might know it.

"Understood, continue to talk about the court."

"You know all the people in the Court of Owl and you are even familiar, Bruce."

"What do you mean?"

"The members of the court, like you, are all prominent families in Gotham, but they have a longer history of existence. Perhaps they have existed since the establishment of Gotham City. The Boris family, the Johnson family, the Longbottom family, etc. Are these names familiar?"

"Are they all members of the court?"

"Yes, you can verify, but none of the four Gotham families that you have risen with afterward should have joined or has been excluded. And you know what? You have found one of their gathering lairs."

Bruce was shocked. "Is that an old castle?"

"Yes, you investigated there when you were a child, didn't you? It's just that you were deceived back then, and you were not as strong as you are now."

Bruce leaned back on the sofa, and in a moment, he got so much information—the key information that had plagued him for a long time. Even if his mind was firm enough, it was a little unbelievable for a while.

"I will investigate what you said. Tell me about Arkham now. What is hidden in there?"

At this point, Bridgit and Ivy are all excited.

"What's hidden? Let me tell you, it's an experiment—a horrible human experiment. It's all because of that I became like this."

"And me; they injected me with green liquid and turned me into a cactus."

Damian swept across Ivy and said, "But you look normal, ma'am."

Ivy said angrily, "That's because Jude saved me, and he made up the genetic medicine so that I can get back to the original state."

Damian looked at Jude and said, "The intelligence shows that you only graduated from high school, but I didn't expect to be a scientist."

Jude belched for a drink, shook his fingers, and said, "Wrong, it is a great scientist. Einstein, Newton, and Leonardo da Vinci will all bow their heads in front of me."

"Hehe, drunk!"

Bruce continued to inquire about the way to enter the depths of Arkham, saying that he would investigate clearly.

At this time, the indicator light of the universal belt suddenly lit up, Bruce pressed the button, and a holographic projection came out. The person on the screen was a woman in a bat suit. Judging from the exposed skin, she was still a young girl.

"What's wrong? Batgirl."

Discovering that Bruce had taken off her headgear, Batwoman was taken aback for a moment, but she didn't care about it and said anxiously, "It's an emergency, the Two-Face, Clayface, Mad Hatter, Killer Croc—all these guys showed up together."

================================================================
Uploaded 19+ chapters today on Patreon
================================================================

Uploaded 100+ chapters on Patreon

Please support me on patreon or on Paypal

patreon.com/harsh07

Paypal - hvs.jeetu71@gmail.com

support in any way you can

================================================================

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

special thanks to all my Patreons
keep supporting me like this guys and I'll do more hardwork and upload more chapters and further improve the quality of chapters in future
To Read upto 120 chapters in advance go to patreon.com/harsh07
you can also support me by https://www.buymeacoffee.com/harsh07

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated some starting chapters