Chapter 25: The Mobius Chair or the Time Gem

"You molded me and taught me, Bruce. For years, I lived under the shadow of The Batman. I wanted to get away, to be my own man. Yet, when I chose a costume and a name, they reflected you. You're a part of me, Bruce. I can't deny it. And I don't want to any longer. I just wanted you to know that. That, and one other thing

-- I'm proud to have been Robin."

The Mobius Chair is a time-space/dimensional vehicle operated by the New God Metron. It allows him to travel and observe the universe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a moment of stunned silence, Bruce frowned and said, "You don't know? Or, are you just making up stories?"

"Stories, of course not. It's the history of Gotham," Jude responded.

Bruce continued to inquire, "Since it's history, why do you know it? Based on the events of 1922, you should not have been born. Archives or libraries cannot record these secrets unless it is the court itself."

Damian suddenly touched the weapon behind him vigilantly, and the atmosphere became tense for a moment.

"Hahaha... Batman, you are suspicious. In your heart, you never trust anyone, do you? But I just want to tell you that everything I say is true."

Regarding the truth about Batman's parents' deaths, Jude couldn't provide an accurate answer. According to normal logic, the Court of Owls should be the biggest suspect. Unfortunately, the DC screenwriters did not provide an answer, and Jude didn't want to deceive Bruce.

"What about the evidence? How should I believe your words?"

"Without evidence, you can only follow your heart, believe it or not, you will have your judgment. Am I right, Bruce Wayne?"

Jude suddenly broke the true identity of Batman, leaving Bruce momentarily stunned.

"You don't need to deny that many things have no one to associate with, but as long as many clues are put together, there are not many candidates for Batman, and Bruce Wayne is the most qualified one, but you still care so much about Thomas and Mrs. Wayne."

The room fell silent again, but this time it was much longer. After a while, Bruce suddenly took off his headgear, revealing his true face under the mask.

He got up and stretched out his hand. "I'll introduce again I'm Bruce Wayne ."

Jude hadn't spoken yet, and Ivy and Bridgit beside them had already screamed in surprise.

"Is there any mistake? The richest man in Gotham turned out to be Batman; this is incredible."

Damian took off his hood and smiled when he saw it. "Indeed, one is a playboy who hangs around at celebrity parties, and the other is the dark knight who guards Gotham. Anyone will be surprised."

Ivy approached Bruce and patted his arm and chest. After confirming that it was a real person, she continued to exclaim.

Bridgit stretched out his hand to pinch Damian's face. "Little guy, who are you?"

Damian slapped her hand in disgust: "Before asking others, you should show your true colors and take off your mask!"

Bridgit provocatively said with hands on hips, "I have my reasons for hiding this face; are you sure you want to see it?"

"Of course, among the three people, you were the only one who I didn't find any information about. I know both of them."

"Well, please I'll satisfy you, little one."