19. I Don't Love Him

Comincia dall'inizio

"Abhimanyu..." I whisper softly by breath fanning on his lips. I feel his grip around my waist tighten and pull me towards himself. An angelic smile on his soft lips.

My heart flutters and I feel an abundance of butterflies in my belly.

How do I wake him up?
When. He. Looks. Like. That!

"Abhimanyu... Wake up." I whisper again and this time I feel my voice turning breathier. It was common when I was around him. But today it felt awfully different in comparison to usual.

Maybe seeing his vulnerability made me adore him more.
To embrace him more.
To love his broken pieces.

A shattered glass when fixed could turn into a kaleidoscope.

Broken yet far far more meaningful and enchanting than just both a shattered mirror or a plain one.

I reach my hand up and run my fingers through his graceful hair.
It was as fine as silk. As perfect as can be.

"Abhimanyu... wake up, Love." I whisper again looking at his eyes fluttering and finally I see the only side of his eyes I hadn't till today.

The one filled with a sweet dream. A shade lighter than his usual brooding and calm one. A shade dreamier than paradise.

I suck in a deep breath when his lips pull up softly and his eyes close again a gentle smile on his lips.

"Morning princess."

He whispered and pulled me on top of his chest like I weighed nothing. He turned to sleep straight on his injured back.

"Abhi... your back!" I whisper yelled trying to pull away so that he can shift into a more comfortable position. His grip on my waist tightened further and eyes turned darker.

"I could sleep on a bed of thorns and still not feel pain if I had your touch. Your warmth. If I had you." He said his voice deeper than usual.

I felt my eyes widen and lips part with both shock and euphoria.

"Why is your heart beating so fast princess?"
He asked as a deviously handsome smirk pulled up on his lips and he moved his other hand to push my hair back to get a better view of my face.

"Be...Because.." I stutter completely flustered by his morning voice.

It was very clearly turning into something that could replace his kisses on top of my list of things to love about him.

"AMARA. ARE. YOU. GOING. TO OPEN. THIS. DOOR."

Bhai yells loudly this time and knocks on the door harshly.

"Fuck!" I mutter under my breath. I completely forgot that he was waiting for me to open the door.

Abhimanyu's eyes widened and he hurriedly left me so that I could move.

"What is Atharva doing here?!" He asked his voice sounding desperately confused.

I look at him in shock.

"It's his house? He is my brother?" I ask him while stating facts I knew that he was very well aware of.

"I know miss obvious. I mean why is he calling you?" He asked while walking out around the room frantically trying to find his shoes.

"I wake him up usually. I guess he wanted to give me a piece of my own medicine?" I said pulling my hair up in a bun.

"Don't..."
"Don't what?"

I asked looking at his reaction turning a little disappointed.

"Tie your hair."

He replied after a whole minute...