Just in few minutes the three of them had their treat, with the one ,who baked the cake grinning towards them, with the widest smile of his... He wasn't smiling just by his face but by his heart too, he was pleased to serve his friends with his best, pleased to make them happy, who has always been so helpful to him, all the time, since they interacted with him.

The rest of the day passed by, like any other day he has spent in the former weeks.., helping his friends in house chore from washing the dishes to watering the garden, it was not like any one of them bounded him to do all the work, but he did it all on his own, just to be a little productive.

" Let's go Bamie." He mumble under his breath, escorting his pretty puppies out of the room. It was night time, past 10 specifically, as taehyung decided to let his precious darlings come out of his room...

He , from the time has known that his puppies aren't that much likable to his fiance has made sure not to let his babies roam freely in the mansion, ...he make sure that his puppies spent their time inside his room and  not outside.

It was his fiance's mansion where they were living into , thus , he tried not to create any kind of problems for him, he wants to avoid all the nuisance which would be originated by him or his puppies. Even through, Jungkook never came back from the time he has left the mansion that morning, he still followed the rule of not letting him or his babies become a trouble for his fiance...

He let his puppies have their time,... Time of outing , in the night  only,Time were there were less chances of encounters in between bamtan and Jungkook...

" This side." He whispered once again , guiding Tan through the right path , as his naughty one was trying to escape from his radar and was maybe urging to wander somewhere else.

They were stepping little by little towards the gorgeous garden,... Taehyung and his babies favourite place, in order to spend a quality time of their own.

"Here we are." Hushing to himself, taehyung let the cold air hit his face and let his sore body enjoy the golden place to his fullest with his Bam and Tan.

Tan took no time from running away from Taehyung's side , to somewhere else, sniffing around while bouncing on his fours.. being glad to get this wonderful garden all to his excited self..while Bam like always preferred to stay by his guardian's side and placed his head on taehyung's lap, after taehyung took his seat on the ground covered with grass...

Taehyung hummed softly for his bam, who closed his eyes and enjoyed the gentle patting on his head, with slender fingers of his beloved guardian's another free hand , roaming idly over the soft fur of his back .

" Tanie be careful." He shouted a little, for his overly excited pup, who wasn't ready to waste even a second for jumping from one place to another.

" He never listens to me." With a saddening pout and frowned brows , taehyung complained to his Bam,who nudged his face in the soft tummy of beautiful father , whose face was glowing aesthetically under the moonlight,with his long hair waving smoothly with the flow of air.

" Unlike my Bam." He praised his gorgeous dog , with a peck on his forehead, ending the statement with a giggle.

" I-" He was about to proceed with his complaining session when the loud horns and voices coming from the main gate startled him and his beloved babies to no end. With bam getting alert by his side and Tan barking his might out, Taehyung stood up to meet with the intruders,.. analysing of danger, if there would be any.

" Hey loves stay her-" Taehyung was trying to instruct  the things Bam and Tan was suppose to follow, when the impatient dog of his decided to run towards the source of those coming hassle.

With Almond eyes bugging out of his eye sockets , taehyung followed Tan in the direction where the commotion was happening...

" Tan" Taehyung crouched down , in order to engulf his running dog ,.. in his arms but to his misery the little being escaped out of the coming cage and ran towards the mob, to let them know that who is the boss.

"Noo" Taehyung huffed loudly, praying for the safety of his dog, who was as clumsy as anything and resumed back with his running,with his big black puppy, still obeying his half said order and sitting on his respective seat.

With desperation oozing from very breath of his, taehyung put the best power of his, only to stumble further in the way, and fall down flat , first on his face. The fall was massively hard and hurtful, and was a success in emerging a loud painful groan.

Tan stopped on his track , while Bam ran for his father's aid , but their wail they gain the attention of most wanted man , in taehyung's dictionary ... The man who was suppose not to get involved into the matters or sceneries involving his puppies.

" You started again." A cold familiar voice asked him, forcing him to look up , with red face and teary eyes... He sobbed unconsciously while making a direct eye contact with the man , standing beside the one who asked him the question.

" Can't go a day without troubling us." Again the same man asked , while the man standing beside him, his fiance to be specific, stared at him with blank face,.. his posture as static and stiff as always with his hands pocketed inside his pants.

With his trembling lips now in between his teeths taehyung sobbed once again, making the two innocent breathing beings beside him, to fuse more and let out weird sounds of distress and annoy.

While the people on other side, enjoyed the messed up state of the poor sobbing boy and his puppies.

" Let him be." Jungkook said firmly, with a hint of mischief pouring out of his now relaxed features, he was grinning obviously, to every other one's fun and to the discomfort of the hurt man...

Jungkook stepped away and then further ahead towards the mansion, leaving the mortified guy behind,with his dogs to cry out in torment...Like he should, just as he deserves.

It was a win-win situation for Jungkook, as he got the taste of seeing the puppy man cry , once again , in suffering. He felt satisfied, with stars twinkling more brighter to him. His sore muscles were relaxed, even without him consuming the appetizing Cigerette.

Taehyung saw his fiance leaving him behind, he sobbed again now with tears breaking through the barriers of his eyes.

He cried silently, not only because of the physical pain due to the scratches on his face , but due the pain in his heart, ...He again become the reason behind his fiance's difficulties,... He again came out as a moron for them to laugh on...He again made a fool out of his puppies too.

It was his pent up emotional turmoil.. which came out unexpectedly, ... He felt like failing, even without trying.

**************

Hey

I hope you all are doing great.

I missed you...

I don't know what I was thinking while writing, so bear with it. But still I urge you to understand Taehyung, and don't think like he is overreacting, he is just confused and worn out,..is unable to understand what to further.

See you soon ~