11

Happy Reading Goodies 💜

Jungkook who was smoking lazily with sharp eyes on the retiring back of his fiance...,groaned and has to flip his hair back in exasperation, when the basement boomed with loud voice...with that foolish endearment echoing more clearly than any other thing...

He saw , his puppy fiance grinning towards him, with that peculiar upliftment of his lips in box shape...

Where the puppy man was grinning,his bodyguard was hissing, with eyes closed in distress...

He felt bad for his bodyguard, who has to deal with a dense like his fiance..,

He observed the slight twitching of his fiance's lips, indicating that he was ready to roar again loudly in the basement, so he made things easy for himself as well as for his gaurd...

" Jeon Jungkook." He spoke,..taking the cancer stick back in his mouth, once the purpose of taking it out was fulfilled...

" It's pretty." Taehyung whispered, complimenting the beautiful and meaningful name of his fiance...he knows the meaning , because he has great grip on his native language, he was one of the best student in Language as he always loved learning more and more about the language he speaks, thus he has a very good knowledge about it...

Jungkook , ignored the hushed compliment along with Min , who took the noisy man out of the basement, for his master to enjoy his smoke in some quiet atmosphere...

And , taehyung let the Guard take him out not before giving a gentle reminder to his fiance, to not to smoke much..He was satisfied as he solved the mystery of his fiance's name,...Jungkook...

Now, He will be able to answer the question of " Where do to think you are going?" To others...He will say , he is going to meet Jeon Jungkook, His Fiance..

The name was pretty.. As he said... Too much pretty for a scary man like his fiance but yet the meaning of the name '  Pillar of Nation' defined his powerful fiance very well..

His wandering mind came back to his present,when Min took a sharp turn to right.., opting an another way out of the basement... Taehyung, noted the several turns he took along with the bodyguard, being attentive of his surroundings, this time..

And when they reached  the end of those turns... Taehyung was beyond amazed,... Amazed to see such a beautiful living room...

It was dark and giant

It was dark and giant.. Full of beautiful furniture scattered here and there , while the glass windows on the walls, gave mesmerizing view of the colorful outdoor ... The room's size was twice or more , of his own whole house's size...

His lips were parted in confound... Lungs were gasping for air in need along with his eyes were gawing in need of exploring the place...

" It's.. magnificent....picturesque." He mumble, with his unique smile pasted on his face ,delighted to see the inside of the castle... It surely was a castle... And his fiance was The Emperor of that castle..