15

Happy Reading Goodies 💜

" A minute, please. " Taehyung whispered, as his concentrated eyes and mind was still working with the ultimate motive to prepare the perfect cake, he was baking for last one hour...

Cake, for the new friends he made in the mansion,.. Friends with those who were willing to be involved in his company,.. His strangely different company... Strange and different from other people present, because nobody was as unaware about even the simplest fact, as he was...

He wasn't updated like them... Like a city. This city,....This beautiful city was mysteriously too different from him and his small village.

" We will. " The present spectaculars, or his new formed friends, declared in enthusiastic voices. They were excited to have a taste of his, in-process sweet thing,.. He chuckled deliciously, being thankful of their encouragement and excitement. He was thankful of them for being everything good,.. Being so sweet, like the sweet thing he was preparing.

With a delighted heart, which was abnormally was incomplete without that slight ache,.. Ache he has been feeling from previous two weeks, which was stupidly painful..

The ache of not having a single glimpse of his fiance after that accelerated morning,.. Morning Where Jungkook imposed some conditions on him, ... Conditions of insolence from his annoying voice...

Annoying, really?... Maybe.

He was having difficulty in enjoying his self fully,.. He wasn't missing his finance in typical grief, a lover would feel in the memory of their beloved one,.. But was missing him in desperation to seek forgiveness..

Forgiveness, for everything. Sure he wasn't an easy man to handle, he accepts it , thus he longed to ask and earn for forgiveness from his fiance. He wished to clean the path of their journey together as a couple, for future voyage. Even if things were strange and offending to him, He urged to find a way through which he could take his first step Towards his partner.

" Hey you are frowning, again. " Nia, the pretty lady who helped him in past, in his adventure of finding the bathroom, spoke up softly. Nia was a beautiful lady in her mid thirties. That day she not only helped him in solving the mystery of bathroom but also helped him, in understanding the ways to make use of that particular bathroom.... Bathroom which seemed like anything but a bathroom. It was so equipped and hygienic, that taehyung find it difficult to use it accordingly.

" 'm not." He said , his voice calm and steady, utterly different from the internal battle and hassle he was fighting against with, in the presence of many boaring eyes.. He wanted to share his thoughts with them, as his friends,but this wasn't a thing which should be discussed with friends but a thing to be solved between partners...It would be totally inappropriate of him, if he stepped across the boundaries of his sensitive relation.

" You sure not." Jackson, a very humb and guffy guy by his personality, teased taehyung, obviously with no intention to harm taehyung in any way, but wishing to deliver it properly, so that he would point the distress of his friend out, like  a good hyung, he was trying to be to taehyung.

" Stop it, you three. " The poor boy under investigation whined, with his head ducked down in sheer embarrassment...if the interrogation kept on going like this he would not mind running away from there, with his work left being undone.

All of them or three of them, signed softly in understanding, letting the subject of getting to know about the problem of their friend go, because they wished not to pressurize taehyung in any way, they wished to provide him with utmost comfortable environment, as the boy always seems to be too conscious of his actions.