The wedding

*But tomorrow came faster than he thought and it was almost time for her wedding. Lucifer's family was getting ready to go to the wedding. Lilith was picking an outfit while their child Charlie saw that her father wasn't ready yet.*

"Dad you know we need to be ready soon!"

*Lucifer was a bit surprised to hear this as he felt as though only a few hours had passed since he had last spoken to Y/n. But now here he was again and a ton had already happened. However, upon hearing Charlie's voice, Lucifer snapped back to reality. And she was right, the time was getting closer and closer and they still needed to get themselves ready. So he immediately went over to the little girl.*

"You're right, sweetie. We need to get going very soon."

*Arriving at the wedding every one went in their own way in the crowd. Lilith was talking with others while Charlie went with her girlfriend Vaggie to dance. And Lucifer went to find Y/n. He found her in the dressing room getting ready.*

*Lucifer felt relieved to finally find her getting ready. He immediately walked up to her and saw that she looked absolutely stunning in that dress. She just made everything about this moment seem perfect.*

"You look incredible. Just like an angel."

"I don't feel like an angel"

*Lucifer nodded at this. He understood. She may have looked divine but this moment didn't feel that way to her. She never wanted any of this to happen. But Lucifer was going to make sure it didn't. He was going to save her from all of this.*

"That's fine. I don't care what they say, you will always be my angel. Just don't worry, I will save you from this. I won't let that bastard marry you. I will not let this wedding happen."

*It was time for the ceremony Lucifer was sitting there with his wife and daughter in the crowd. Then it started and Y/n walked down the aisle she was looking down at the ground. When she arrived to her fiance the priest (I don't think there is any priests in hell so yeah just something like that) started talking*

*Lucifer could already feel the blood boiling inside himself once he saw Y/n walk down the aisle. He was trying to keep himself under control but it was just becoming impossible at this point. But he just watched as she continued to go and stand right next to this guy. He just couldn't believe this was happening right in front of him. This day was supposed to be his happy day, not a horrible one like this. But Lucifer knew he would need to stay focused in order to save her. So he just watched as the priest continued to talk.*

*As soon as the priest got to the part where he said, "if anyone here has any objections to this marriage speak now or forever hold your peace", Lucifer stood up immediately. He didn't hesitate for even a second once he made this decision. He was going to make this happen and save her.*

*The crowd went into a hush and they waited for what he was going to say. His own family and his wife also watched him and this moment made everyone tense. But everyone had all their attention on him. Everyone just watched him now in anticipation of what he was going to say.*

*Lucifer now looked at the crowd as he cleared his throat and got everything he wanted to say prepared. They just looked at him and wondered what he was going to do here. Why he decided to do this on the day of his wife best friends wedding.*

"I do have an objection to this marriage..."

*The crowd went silent as soon as he said this. He had completely surprised everyone by saying these words. And there was a slight sense of fear in the air as everyone wondered what he was going to say next. Lucifer didn't want to disappoint anyone.*