30- The Battle of Heaven and Earth

Beginne am Anfang

"Yes, Commander!" Armin says as he looks at her, "work with the Cart Titan to get clear!".

"Armin..." Mikasa says, not wanting to accept reality.

"Eren knows this attack could be coming" Evelyn says as she looks at Armin, "I can't imagine this'll kill him. But if Armin is able to blow these bones apart, then we might have a slim chance of being able to find Zeke and Eren!".

"Be careful, Armin" Conny says as he attaches his wires to a part of Eren, moving away.

"If you get in trouble, ignore us and just go full blast!" Jean says as he jumps onto Reiner's shoulder, Reiner running off.

Armin watches as Levi grabs Mikasa, pulling her away.

"I won't blame you" Evelyn says as she looks at Armin, "we need to stop him, Armin. That's the only way we'll find peace".

"I know" Armin says as he looks down, Evelyn leaving.

Those who can't abandon anything can't change anything. I know that. If I don't let it go, nothing will change. I can't cling on to my comfortable hopes. I have to deal with Eren.

Armin says as he looks down.

"Armin!" Evelyn yells as some kind of titan runs to Armin, wrapping him up with its tongue as it pulls him into its mouth.

Armin looks around before the titan shuts its mouth, spotting Ymir watching him, just as the titan shuts its mouth.

"Armin!" Mikasa yells as she and Levi land.

All of them turn, ready to go after the titan who runs off, when they spot their problem. Hundreds of titans waiting to the stop them so they can't get to what they want the most. One of the titans jumps at them all as Reiner steps in front, grabbing it as he throws it over the group, the titan landing behind them, collapsing on the ground. Reiner screams as another grabs his shoulder, forcing him backwards as another comes from behind him, grabbing his head, pulling it back. Jean flies by as he uses a thunder spear to get rid of the titan in front of Reiner. He then flies behind Reiner, throwing another at the titan behind him, killing it. The rest of the troops engage in combat with the other titans, using what skills and supplies they have in order to get rid of the rest of the titans so they can get to Armin.

"What the hell are these guys?" Jean asks as he lands on Reiner's shoulder, "they don't look like Pure Titans, that's for sure".

"What do we do? We'll run out of Thunder Spears" Conny asks as he lands, "more importantly, is Armin alive?".

"The slightest injury, and he would have transformed" Levi says as he tries to calm everyone down, "which means he was captured without a scratch. But he was whisked off towards Eren's ass, with countless Titan's blocking our path. Even in perfect condition, I wouldn't choose to leap into that mess. So keep cool" he says as he looks at Mikasa who stands behind him, ready to cut something, "Mikasa, don't charge off. I'll act as bait and draw the bulk of them away first".

"That won't work, Captain" Pieck says as she lines Eren's body with dynamite, "I've figured out what we're dealing with".

"You got it too, right, Pieck" Evelyn says as she lands just next to Pieck, "they're... the past generations of the Nine Titans. Who knows if their minds are still in there, though. I would bet the Founding Titan's power can resurrect an unlimited number of them... these past Titan soldiers only created to fight".

"We're no match for something like that!" Conny says panicked.

"Exactly. So we can't afford to be easy going with this" Pieck says calmly, "I'm not even friends with Eren, so...".