Monster

Bondita reached her room ,smile was not leaving her lips even for a second. She came from das haveli just now, yes her patibabu gave her permission and arranged a motor car for her to visit thakuma house. She stayed there for three days and today morning driver again came to take her back to roy choudhary haveli, everyone was so happy and surprised by seeing bondia suddenly. She meet everyone but she can't meet chandrachud jamaibabu as he was out of town for five days, anyway she talked about everything which was in her heart from these last five months and is very happy now but these three days end up so quickly.

She is feeling like her old patibabu her biristra babu is there who understand her and can do everything to make her happy. She can feel the changes in her life after she bursted on him that day, she thought that he will be angry on her but no infact he is trying to make everything right whatever things gave her pain, the servants who used to taunt her before now bow their heads infront of her and that old kamla kaki who didn't leave even a chance to humiliate her by saying that she is their enemy is nowhere seems in the house god knows where she went all of a sudden. Anyway now she eat with the family and somnath dada also started calling her boudi instead of bondita. Sampoorna ma talks with her and she also converse with her ma on telephone

Now she can go anywhere she wants but she clearly remembered his three conditions for going out one is that she can't go without informing anyone in the haveli, second she can't go without guards and third which bondita didn't like even a bit that is she can't go to krishna nagar ,apart from this last condition everything is going well and she is very happy with these changes.

A shy smile appeared on her face when she remember that from that night her patibabu used to cuddle her every night to sleep which always end up her getting embarrassed in the morning either because of finding his face very close to her or her saree raised above or misplaced from some scandalous places but it's okey.

All is well but bondita has only a problem that till now he doesn't start to speak with her like before although she according to her nature filled his ears in night by elaborating everything which she did in whole day and he just hummed at her talks. Now she have only one desire, she wants to talk to him about her study continuation and for that waiting for the night to come.

Bondita was cutting the vegetables when sampoorna approached her with the list of groceries and asked to visit market with driver. Bondita got ready and was about to go when she saw anirudh entered ,on asking where is she going sampoorna told him and he dismissed the driver. Now bondita was going with him to market in his jeep. After these three days the closeness with him is increasing her shyness only.

Soon they reached the market, after purchasing everything bondita's eyes got fixed on a glass bangles shop, the colorful bangles was exciting her to buy them ,sensing her wish to buy the bangles anirudh gave her five more minutes and went from there to talk with the guards roaming in market for security purposes.

Bondita was selecting bangles happily when she feel someone pushed her little but she ignored, again she feel someone's touch on her shoulder but on turning found no one so got busy but after sometime a hand on her waist makes bondita heart shiver in fear whoever is touching her, that touch was so disgusting. But no one was there only some men was buying things from nearby shop and she can't say who was that so immediately paid the bill and was waiting for the shopkeeper to pack her things but this time no one touched her only after sometime she heard a man scream and on turning back found a man was lying on the dusty road of the market, crowd gathered near him and her patibabu was beating him mercilessly.

On seeing the seen infront of her bondita ran towards them and found he was that disgusting person who was touching her. Anirudh was beating him and that man was holding his legs saying sorry ,but how can he be calm when someone is touching his wife that too infront of his eyes, anirudh was yelling and screaming on him, a punch landed on his face and blood started flowing from that man's mouth making bondita eyes go wide in horror, she immediately ran towards them and hold anirudh's hand to stop him but his single glare is enough and immediately she left his hand but was pleading him to leave that man as he was getting unconscious, anirudh's anger is not cooled down yet so he ordered his man to capture him and take to their place where he deals with his enemies.

He clutched bondita's hand in his and literally dragged her to the jeep. She wants to say not beat him more but sensing his anger didn't even dare to open her mouth.

It was late night, after dropping her back he went for some urgent work but still didn't reach to home yet. When
bondita told about the incident of market to sampoorna, her reaction told her everything that his anger is not reduced yet and he had gone to punish him. Bondita is now very much worried this time not for her patibabu but for that man, she knows he did a crime but for that he gave him punishment that too the extent when he got unconscious now according to her there is no use of torturing him more ,besides this didn't her patibabu believe in police and law then why is he talking the law in his hands. Is he not the worshiper of Gandhi ji's truth and non violence policy and she doesn't want that her patibabu will do anything which is not according to law.

Bondita was waiting for him but soon sleep consumed her. She was lying on the bed in an uncomfortable position but her eyes opened when she heard door opening sound and anirudh came inside but seeing his look a scream left from her mouth, he was standing there with his shirt coloured with blood and some was dropping on the floor from his hand, bondita thrown the blanket aside and ran to him. In her worst dream she didn't thought her patibabu in this condition. Her eyes were shading tears by looking at him, he is in so much pain, panickly she hold his hand and ask about the reason of his injuries but his one answer left her in utter shock

"Ye khoon mera nahi hai bondita."

Slowly realization drawned upon her. Now she looked carefully and noticed his red eyes, fists clenched hard on both of his sides, anger still visible in demeanor, bondita left his hand and fearfully took a step back, she doesn't want her assumptions to be true so she asked

"Kya...kya ye....us aadmi ka jisko aap bazaar me..."

"Ha"

His answer left bondita speechless, no her patibabu couldn't do this to anyone. He is not a monster not that cruel who kill anyone just for misbehaving with her. He believes in law and justice no this can't be true. Bondita was unable to  believe this, she was looking towards him expectingly to hear a denial from his mouth that he didn't kill anyone. May be he just beat him to taught a lesson so that he will not do this to anyone again. Bondita asked him with hope

"Patibabu did..did you ki..killed him."

"He deserves that."

Bondita feel like someone slapped her very hardly, and stood there blank for sometime but only managed to say

"How...how could you do this....how could you kill anyone patibabu ,how could you.."

Bondita voice stuck in her throat ,tears were flowing from eyes by witnessing that her patibabu is standing there someone's blood was dripping from his clothes, hands colored with blood, she remembered the time when she witnessed him murdering an old man in the woods without any ounce of mercy. He is behaving like a monster, her patibabu is not like this, he can't kill anyone this cruelly. This is not possible.

Anirudh was not understanding why is she behaving like this, it's not the first time when he punished someone like this. And why is she crying on some bastard's death. He deserves this for his crimes.

Anirudh raised his hand towards her face to wipe tears but bondita flinched and stepped back from his touch. His hand is colored with blood and bondita was feeling disgusting by thinking that he was going to touch her by this hand.
Anirudh tried again but this time some words left unknowingly from her mouth which infuriated him. She told

"Don't...don't touch me...."

Anirudh's jaw clenched in anger. She was shading tears for that mother fucker and how dare she to told him not to touch her , he will talk to her later but before that he wants to clean himself and with this he left to the bathroom for changing his blood soaked clothes. He was still fuming in anger, that bastard didn't only touched and misbehaved with bondita before that also he was accused assaulting many girls and killing his two new born children just because they were girls but before panchayat decides his punishment he eloped from the village and now he came in his clutches then how could he leave him this easily. He tortured him just like he used to torture his wife on a daughter's birth ,just like he killed his two babies. He deserves such punishment but his anger still didn't cool down and by saying such ridiculous things  bondita was increasing it more.

Precap-  You are a monster, you are so cruel.  You can't be my patibabu.