Let's play with some magic

Start from the beginning

"Blinky! Y/N! Wingman! We've got trouble! It's Draal. Well, I mean, it's Jim. But it's Draal's fault." Y/N walked up to the upset boy and patted his back to calm him down. "Did Draal kill him? Never should have consented to Draal supplementing Master Jim's training." He wondered, standing in the vast control panel. "Blinky, there's no way. Draal's honorable."

"He didn't kill him. He gave him something. It's like a totem. A 'great shake' or something. It's making Jim crazy." Y/N and Aaarrrgghh!!! looked at each other with a concerned look, "Crazy?" Aaarrrgghh!!! asked, struggling to keep the rock up. "Uhhh, how crazy are we talking?" Y/N asked with uncertainty in her voice.

"Yeah! It's like he's drunk or something. He's completely without fear or impulse control. And he's totally 'crispy'." Blinky crawled out from the hole he was in. "Tobias, this totem, was it a Grit-Shaka?" Toby nodded and pointed at him for correcting him, "Yes! That's it!" Y/N doesn't know what that totem is so she asked. "What's a Grit-Shaka? Sounds... Uh, strange."

"No fear." Aaarrrgghh!!! answered her he slammed the rock down. "That's how it works on Troll physiology. But how will it act on a human?" Blinky's questioning look made Y/N and Toby worried. "Uh... Doesn't he have a rehearsal?"

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

The three then found Jim at the tattoo shop, where Jim was sitting and they saw the troll was about to pound the metal into Jim's plushy flesh, Blinky had interrupted them. "Cease this madness!" Blinky quickly yelled out, pushing a troll from his view.

"Hey! Perfect timing, buds! Let's all get tats!" He said excitedly as he laughed and stretched his hand out to them. "Fellowship! High-five?" The others didn't give the high-five and Y/N was judging him real hard right now, 'cause what the hell?

"If you would give us a moment," Blinky mumbled to the Troll who simply walked off, since they were leaving him hanging Jim gently patted his hand against his own as Blinky facepalmed. "Great Gronka Morka, it's even worse than you said. Master Jim, the Grit-Shaka." Blinky held out his hand for Jim to give the totem to him.

"Ha, ha! Cool, right?" He pointed to it before his voice deepened and he pointed to Blinky. "I mean, crispy." He grinned and Y/N cringed badly, "Oh god..." Toby looked at Y/N with a nod. "I was thinking more along the lines of 'unholy' and 'disturbing'." Aaarrrgghh!!!'s thick finger pointed at Jim. "Dangerous!" He added in. Jim protected his necklace.

"That, too. Master Jim, that is a Gumm-Gumm totem, reason enough to be wary of it. But the fact that you are a human makes its effects unpredictable!" Jim's eyebrows dropped when his friend had put a stop to his fun. "And that necklace is not a good look for you," Toby said, pointing an accusing finger.  "Whoa, whoa, whoa! What is this? An intervention?" Jim pulled the large hand of the Tattoo troll near his back but Blinky quickly pushed it away. "If need be." Y/N then walked next to Blinky, "Jim. Hand over the totem please."

"Well, need not be! I'm fine. I am better than fine. And if you want the Grit-Shaka, you're gonna have to take it from me." He stood up, the amulet clenched in his hand behind his back. "Come on, Jimbo. We don't have to go there." Jim quickly pulled out the key to his armor before speaking the incantation weirdly. "For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command! Holla!"

He yelled as he was pulled from the ground and circled in metal, the armor connecting piece by piece as he grinned. "What the actual..." Y/N was cut off, once he finally landed, he moaned happily before landing a pose. "Or maybe we do," Toby spoke, totally done with his friend already. "That's right! Uh-huh! I just went there!" He stood with satisfaction.

"Is he serious right now?" Y/N deadpans with a dead voice. Aaarrrgghh!!! growled as he shoved Blinky gently out of the way before advancing on Jim. "Be gentle with him," Toby said from the back, Y/N raised a brow at her friend. "I don't think Aaarrrgghh!!! needs to be 'gentle' with Mr Cringe here." She made the fingers when she said 'gentle'.