It seemed like he was the first one to enter the room where the tables and chairs are placed. He enjoyed this moment where he's the only one using the space and doesn't have to worry about anything else. He was looking forward to where he will be after this and where he'll end up in the afternoon.

After his peaceful breakfast, he looked a place to hang out for a bit. He wants to hop around stores after stores but is afraid that he'll go broke after.

Afternoon came and he decided to visit he nature park that he saw earlier. He's amazed how the empty street outside the park is now filled with vendors selling different kinds of foods. Across the nature park is also a playground. The place is still somewhat empty and maybe it is busier at night.

He searched for a place to stay, even resorted to searching online. He scrolled through the suggestion and found what seem like an ancestral house near the shore. It has a nice homey vibe with a terrace overlooking at the sea. It has also a ground where flowers can be found.

He began looking for the place and looked for something to ride. As he was about to hail for a ride, he decided to just keep on walking. He wanted to take his time and get a acquainted with the place. He's starting to like everything about this municipality.

The place he's looking for is near the town's park across the church.

When he arrived. He was greeted by wide ground with a chairs situated around it. The two storey ancestral house stood still, it has long concrete stairs at the side connected to the terrace. Below the stairs, is a pathway downwards toward a gate that opens up to the shore. 

He proceeded to go up and breathe in the breeze that welcomed him. The sunlight's warm against his skin and the sea's calming him.

The stair's railing has potted plants placed on top of it, all the way to the top from the bottom. He leaned against the railing and closed his eyes.  I hope everything stays this way.

He stared at the sea not minding the hotness of the sun and the way his eyes are slowly squinting. He was to turn his back and walk towards the chairs when a small figure caught his eyes. The figure slowly approaching the shore.

It was a man, on a small boat. He was paddling towards the shore. When the man reached the shore he looked down and saw someone familiar. They locked eyes for a moment before the other guy directed his attention to his boat.

Why is he so familiar?

When looked down, the man's gone. He turned around and it was also the moment when he emerged from the stairs

Oh. That was him.

The man nodded his head towards him and proceeded to go inside. He can heard a faint, "I'm here!" from him.

He shrugged it off and sat on the bench. Fortunately, it's a bit shady on that side, so the sun's rays can't reach him.

Minutes later, while he's enjoying his own company, forgetting everything, the man came out and placed a beer on the table. He looked up and raised a brow. "Really? A beer in the morning?"

"Shall I give you coffee instead?"

He shook his head and held the beer feeling its coldness spread in his palm.

"Uh.."

He looked up and the guy's still standing while looking at him, fiddling with his fingers.

"Oh, sit down." He chuckled and watched as the guy smiled, his eyes turning crescent.

"Why are you here so early? Don't get me wrong but it's just unusual and this is the first time that I've seen you here."

He started the conversation while they are staring at the sea.

"Are you a regular here?"

"We own this place."

Tawan immediately faced him and he just shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

"What were you doing earlier? You were at the sea."

"Oh..When there's no classes and I'm here, I will chase after the sunrise. I'll go to the sea and wait for it to rise. "

"Oh? Really? That's amazing. I've never done anything like that. Well, I've obviously waited for the sun to rise but not at the sea."

"You should try sometimes. I'm willing to take you with me. Whenever you're free."

The two casually conversed with each other as if they've known each other for so long. Hours has passed and yet, they didn't seem to notice.

"I really thought you were a transferee."

"I'm not!" The two of them laughed at Tawan's silliness.

"Of course, you'd think I'm a transferee! I'm from a different department and from a different building. It's rare for us to cross paths."

"But why were you there?"

"I was trying to hide. But you found me. I wasn't hiding from you. Don't take it the wrong way. Just from someone or something."

"I guess we all are. We run away from something. We hide and try to escape. From our fears, the pressure, and everything that's driving us insane."

"Now, that's deep," he stood up and lend his hand in front of Tay, "lunch?"

Tawan nodded, held his hand, and stood up.

He dragged Tay inside and on the way to the dining area, Tay tugged at his arm, "I never got your name."

"Oh, it's Aden"

--------------------
Hi? I'm really not good at describing places.

Honestly, I need to cut this chapter off  'cause it's getting loooong.

I haven't proofread this yet.

Thoughts about this?

Update on Sunday!