Shin replied, "The window seats are all reserved. Did you make a reservation?"

"Shin, do you have to be like this?" Yohan took two steps toward Shin, who instinctively stepped back. As she took a step back, she accidentally bumped into someone. Shin quickly turned to apologize to the person, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"Little sister, it's hot today," Yugeom's voice descended from above. Shin was stunned for a moment and then raised her head.

Sure enough, it was Dr. Yugeom standing there.

Shin felt really unlucky.

Yugeom pulled Shin behind him and looked at Yohan across from them, "Are you bothering our waitress?"

The commotion at the restaurant had already attracted some guests' attention, some were even pointing at Yohan. Yohan was still a university student, so he was embarrassed, "No, I amShin's boyfriend."

Shin loudly denied it from behind Yugeom, "He's not!"

Yugeom looked at Yohan and said, "She said you're not, and if you keep causing a scene, I'll get the security to throw you out."

Before he finished speaking, Lisa  arrived with the hotel security. The dining guests rarely encountered such a situation and looked on with interest.

After Lisa arrived, she didn't waste any words with Yohan, immediately instructing the security to lift him up and take him out of the restaurant - the same way she was carried out by the two maids on set that day.

"I apologize for disturbing everyone's meal." Lisa smiled at the customers in the restaurant and said, "Everything is fine now, you can continue dining. As an apology, we will offer a complimentary snack to each table later. I wish you all a pleasant meal."

She repeated the message in English as there were foreigners present in the restaurant.

The diners naturally appreciated the gesture. They not only got to witness a scene but also received a free snack.

After speaking with everyone, Lisa left the restaurant. The two security guards didn't immediately escort Yohan out; instead, they escorted him to the lounge. Lisa followed and sat down on the sofa, looking at Yohan with a smile, "Since you're here, let's have a chat. How do you plan to repay the money you owe toShin?"

Yohan furrowed his brows, asking, "Who are you? What's it to you?"

Lisa replied, "I'm the owner of this hotel. You caused trouble here, so it's related to me, isn't it?"

Yohan's frown deepened, and he said, "DidShin tell you all of this? It's our private matter; there's no need to make it public!"

This remark amused Lisa, "You have the nerve to say that, yet you're afraid of others knowing? What's so public about it? It wouldn't even make to trending news."

Yohan clenched his jaw and finally managed to say something unoriginal, "It's our private matter and none of your business."

"Get the facts straight. You and Shin have nothing to do with each other now, and there's no private matter to discuss," Lisa said, feeling like he needed a reality check, "If you come here to cause trouble again, I'll call the police."

"...I get it. It's you trying to sow discord between us!" Yohan suddenly stood up aggressively, and the nearby security guards immediately stepped forward to stop him.

"Don't come back here; we have surveillance," Lisa glanced at him and stood up as well, "What you've done is enough; you don't need anyone to sow discord. Your only connection withShin now is the debt you owe her. The next time you appear in front of us, it better be to repay the money."