04.

The High-End Talent Community associated with the Science and Technology Park will officially open for sale this Saturday. Lisa has been paying attention to this property since its construction started. Unlike many developers who start pre-selling as soon as the buildings reach ground level, this property waited until the roof was completed before preparing for the opening.

The houses in the High-End Talent Community were all beautifully designed and had spacious layouts.

Lisa watched as they were gradually constructed, and now that the opening is approaching, she felt like she must go and join in the excitement. The sales office for the property was also completed in the past two months, and it could be seen that people occasionally went there for inquiries. The location of the sales office is near Starlight Park. Lisa changed into flat shoes, started the car smoothly from the garage, and drove out like a sparkling ruby.

Since today was not the official opening day, there weren't many people at the sales office. After parking her car, Lisa changed back into high heels and carried her bag as she walked out.

The nearest salesperson at the entrance greeted her, "Hello, how may I assist you, Miss?"

Lisa glanced at the person who appeared to be around her age, dressed in a uniform with neatly tied-up hair, giving off a capable and professional aura. She smiled and stopped, saying, "I heard that the opening is scheduled for this Saturday, I'm here to learn more about the property."

Curious, she looked towards the center of the sales office where the sand table was located. Seeing her interest, the salesperson directly led her there.

In addition to the informal name [High-End Talent Community], this property also had an official name, Golden Jade Mansion1. Lisa thought the name was cleverly chosen. It not only conveys the abundance of knowledge but also suggests immense wealth.

It sounded bright and shiny, and she liked it.

The community was beautifully constructed. Based on what she saw from the sand table, there were a total of twelve buildings arranged with careful consideration, ensuring that no building blocked another, and the spacing between them was generous, with a low plot ratio. Most importantly, the location of this property was exceptional, adjacent to Starlight Park. Standing on the high-level platform, one could view a large part of Starlight Park.

It was clear that the government was truly determined to attract talent.

"I heard that an invitation letter is required now for eligibility to purchase, is that correct?" Lisa asked, finding it interesting that while other properties were based on lottery numbers, this one relied on educational qualifications.

Who says studying is useless?

The salesperson nodded and explained, "The first phase is mainly open to individuals who meet the high-end talent policy requirements. However, we will have a second phase later, which will be available to the general public. If you're interested, you can register with us, and we will notify you when there's further information."

"Oh..." Lisa pondered for a moment and nodded, "So there's a second phase as well? But isn't the second phase just what others have left behind?"

The salesperson smiled and said, "It's not accurate to put it that way. Buying a house is like choosing between radishes and greens; everyone has their preferences. What others like may not necessarily be what you like. The key is to find what suits you, don't you agree?"

Lisa blinked, "You truly live up to being a property consultant. You have excellent eloquence. I envy your boss for having an employee like you."

"You're too kind," the salesperson modestly replied and invited her to sit on the nearby sofa, "Please fill out this form."