"I love you Mito!"

"I love you too, Hashirama."

"Tobirama, promise me one thing." Hashirama asked his brother. Tobirama's gaze meet Hashirama's eyes.

"What do you want me to promise?"

"Promise me that if i die before you and Koro, you'll always help her, protect and be close to her."

"Hashirama, don't talk about death! Don't be a pessimist!"

Hashirama chuckled and tilt his head to the side.

"I said if I die before you. I just don't want to have one regret again."

"And what would be first?"

"Obviously it's Madara. I couldn't save my best friend..."

"Brother, Madara had clearly gone mad. You can't regret someone who tried to kill you and destroy what you fought for years."

Hashirama sighed looking down.

"I don't understand why he went crazy. I know well that since he was little he had a soft spot for Koro, so-"

Tobirama interrupted Hashirama.

"Do you think Koro is the cause of his madness?”

"Probably. Perhaps the love he felt for her turned into an obsession... But I don't know if this obsession had reduced him like this..." Hashirama yawned, waiting for his brother to say something.

"From what I understand, I think Koro is a good part of his madness. But certainly not all."

"Well, I don't think Koro ever realized it, but maybe she's realizing it now... It was so sweet when love was love and not obsession..."

Tobirama nodded, he would promise his brother to protect and stand by Koro.

"Yes, however, I promise I will protect Koro."

"Thanks you."

Years later, Hashirama lost his life.

Koro, who was currently in her 40s but hadn't aged much, was shocked.

Mito couldn't stop crying over the coffin, her love was gone forever.

Tobirama had becomed more cold.

"How it happened...?" Koro asked, Tobirama put his hand on her shoulder.

"In fight. But i'm pretty sure that his alchol gambling played it's role."

"H-He had to die before he could see his grandaughter's birthday....!!"

"Koro, you look the exact way you looked when you were 20."

"I guess i don't age that much."

"Tobi, i'm going in a mission, i'll be back tommorow!" Koro smiled at Tobirama and he smiled back too.

"Ok, be careful!" He said.

"Hashirama will haunt me if you get hurt..."
He thought.

"Geez, you're strong!"

"And you're strong for a female!"

The man managed to hit Koro.

(Yes, it's Shinobu-)

She coughed blood and fall on the ground.

"Great fight, you got my respect girl. Now rest in peace."

She was layed on the ground, full of blood, in a pool of blood.

"D-Damn... Y-You...!"

"Don't fight, it's gonna be more painful for you, just rest in death

"Don't fight, it's gonna be more painful for you, just rest in death."

He smiled.

"Great fight, you're stronger than any girls i fought."

"N-No..."

She fought to stay awake, but she started becoming cold, her heart beats was slowling until it stopped. She was dead.

"Lord Hokage! Lord Hokage! I have terribile news!!"

"What happened?" Tobirama asked, looking at the papers.

"Koro is dead! She got killed in the mission!"

His eyes widened. Koro was dead? Yes, she was dead.

"WHAT?!" Tobirama was angered. He failed to protect his brother and now failed to keep his promise.

 He failed to protect his brother and now failed to keep his promise

"They're putting her in the coffin, come!"

He ran to the room and saw her, in the coffin.
Her skin was pale, but she was still beautiful. They were busy sorting out and cleaning up her blood, her katana was next to her.

"Koro...Why?!"

They closed the coffin and buried it.

"Rest in peace...Sorry Hashirama..."

Everyone is dying 😭🙏
Hope you liked the chapter!