"What's that supposed to mean?" Marty asked only for Biff to tap the top of his cane on his head like how Biff used to noggin his dad. "Hell!, hello anybody home? think McFly! Think!"

"Your old man, Mr. Loser?" Marty gawked at him, "What?"

"That's right, Loser with the capital, L" Biff said, taking a seat next to him.

"Look, I happen to know George McFly is-," Biff interrupted him "No, I'm not talking about George McFly, I'm talking about his kid. Your old man, Marty McFly Senior. The one who took his life and flushed it completely down the toilet,"

Marty looked at him with his face blank. What did he mean by all of that?

"It's a shame that it got worse once that, what's his name Foxson punk left him behind," Biff said, bitterly mentioning the name Foxson. "Left him?" he thought

"I did? I mean, he did?" Marty corrected himself before someone barged right through the cafe door.

"Hey, Gramps! I told you two coats of wax on my car not just one!" Marty looked over to the cafe door to see a teenager looking identical to younger Biff, pointing at Biff who rolled his eyes before getting up out of his seat and turning to face the kid.

"Hey, hey I just put the second coat on last week," Biff stated. The kid angrily responded, "Yeah with your eyes closed?"

"Are you two related?" Marty asked, seeing how the two looked similar to one another. Biff again tapped his head with his cane which almost set him off.

"Hello, hello, anybody home? What do you think, Griff just calls me Grandpa for his health?" Marty's eyes widened and jaw dropped realizing that kid was Griff. "He's Griff?"

"Gramps! What the hell am I paying you for?" Griff exclaimed.

"Hey kid, say hello to your grandma for me," Biff said before being dragged out of the cafe by Griff. "Get out of here Gramps,"

"Hey McFly! Don't go anywhere, you're next," Griff stated, heading back outside to deal with his business.

Marty turned back to the counter, clueless yet feeling uneven by that entire interaction. Especially after hearing the words "Took his life and flushed it down the toilet" and "Foxson left him behind", he began wondering that maybe his future wasn't gonna be the greatest, but what about Jamie, judging by what Biff said? Did Jamie break up with or something? He learned that they weren't together in the future but was that why?

"I got it working," a kid's voice caused him to turn to see two kids standing in front of a Wild Gunman arcade machine. It was his and Jamie's favorite game to go against each other whenever they hung out at the arcade. So it was a surprise for him to see it in the future. He went up to the game noticing the kids were confused as to how to play.

"Watch and learn kid," Marty placed his cap on top of the machines before grabbing the gun. "I'm a crack shot at this," He shot all of the enemies in the game in a flash with the screen then flashing the words "Crackshot" he finished by flipping the gun in his hand confidently like a real western cowboy would.

"You mean you have to use your hand? That's like a baby's toy," The kids said, walking away feeling unimpressed.

"Baby's toy?" Marty said offended, not believing what they had just called the game. He knew that this game was anything other than a "Baby's toy". Shrugging nonetheless before placing the gun back in its holder.

"Pepsi, perfect," He turned around at the high-pitched voice to see his future son enter the cafe.

"Damn!" Marty ducked under the counter and crawled away to avoid being seen.