+Chapter 15+

↔+↔+↔+↔+↔+↔+↔

Chapter 15

↔+↔+↔+↔+↔+↔+↔

"Dude, are you alright?" James voice pulled Jamie out of his thoughts before he could have a possible breakdown, "You look like you're gonna pass out,"

"Oh, no, no, I'm fine," He was lying to himself obviously. He wasn't fine, he was nowhere near fine after hearing what happened to him in the future. No wonder why Doc looked suspicious when they first got here and he was asking the question. "He knew along. He knew I was a star. He knew I had a kid. HE KNEW I WAS DEAD THIS ENTIRE TIME!"

"You sure? You're looking like you've just seen a ghost," James said noticing how pale Jamie was turning

"Oh no I'm fine it's just...how-" Jamie was then interrupted by a robotic voice on the store's intercom. "In honor of pop and rock sensation Jamie Foxson's passing anniversary which was today 5 years ago, we will be playing many of his greatest hits through the intercom starting with his 1987 hit single that kickstarted his career as the icon we all knew and loved him as "Give it to you". Thank you for being a part of our lives Foxson. May your legacy live on,"

Jamie just looked at the intercom, his mouth fell, and his eyes were wide from how shocked he was. He needed to get out of there. He "really" needed to get out of there.

"Are you sure you're alright dude?" Jamie felt a hand touch his shoulder only to turn to look at his son, backing away with fear in his eyes, hell even with his glasses on his son might have seen how scared he looked.

"Sorry, uh, I have to go, it was nice talking to you James," He didn't have time to hear what his son had to say in response as he was already making his way out of the shop quickly while hearing his voice, his singing voice, play on the store intercom.

He opened and closed the store door firmly, leaning his back against it and staring toward the sky. He inhaled deeply to keep himself from potentially experiencing a panic attack as everything he had learned was getting way too intense for him. He was relieved to be out of that shop after taking a few breaths, but how was he going to live his life knowing that death was just around the corner for him? His thoughts were disrupted when he saw Marty fly by him on the road, appearing to be on a hoverboard, gripping a piece of string attached to a hovering jeep like he was jet skiing, and getting chased by a futuristic gang also riding hoverboards.

"Oh boy, now how in the hell did this happen?" Jamie said to himself regretting splitting up with Marty, again...

↔+↔+↔+↔+↔+↔+↔

After sending Jamie away to wait for him, Marty walked into the cafe being hit with the song "Beat It" being played. He got a glance at the entire cafe, the whole interior felt retro, though it felt futuristic when he saw TV screens going around the cafe acting like hosts.

A host, or robotic TV screen came up to him glitching in the process of taking his order.

"Hey, wait a minute guys, all I want is a Pepsi," Marty asked and just in a matter of seconds a Pepsi bottle came up out of a tube. "Well that was quick," Marty thought before taking it out,

"Hey, McFly!" He heard someone call to him and looked over to see an elderly man almost identical to Biff. "Yeah, I've seen you around," The man pointed at him "You're Marty McFly's kid aren't you?"

"Biff?" Marty said realizing that the man was actually in fact, Biff.

"You're Marty Jr." Biff got up out of his booth and made his way towards Marty with his cane. "Tough break kid, must be rough being named after a complete butthead,"