Don't tell me ur scared of kittens

only when they do something scary 😖

😭😭
Do you have any pets

no i dont think i could take care of a pet tbh 😅
do you

nopeee my brother is allergic to cats so we never and my sister is scared of dogs 💔
I have practice now so I gtg

same loll it feels like we are always practicing

Ikkk 😭 have fun tho

you too 😄

Hayuniverse's story

"Honey, I'm here!" Hana's voice called out as soon as she stepped into the practice room to see Hayun

The room was bathed in the soft glow of fluorescent lights, casting shadows on the polished wooden floor. Everlast had gathered for another rigorous session, their dedication evident in the way they stretched and warmed up with precision.

Hayun flashed a tired but grateful smile at Hana's arrival. Everlast was her sanctuary, a place where she could lose herself in the music and movement, leaving behind the weight of the world- even if only temporarily.

As the other members, Seola, Suyin, and Akari, joined them, the atmosphere crackled with energy and anticipation. They exchanged nods and encouraging words, a silent understanding passing between them. Together, they were a force to be reckoned with, a seamless fusion of talent and determination.

With a nod from Hana, the music began to pulse through the speakers, filling the room with its infectious rhythm. They started with a series of synchronized steps, each movement fluid and purposeful. Hayun threw herself into the choreography, her body responding instinctively to the music.

But as she danced, a nagging voice crept into her mind, insidious and persistent. It whispered the harsh critiques and hate-filled comments that plagued her online. Hayun had always prided herself on her resilience, but in moments like these, the wounds felt raw and unhealed.

She forced herself to push through, to bury the doubts beneath layers of determination. But with each move, the memories threatened to engulf her, pulling her down into a swirling vortex of self-doubt.

Seola, ever perceptive, caught the tension in Hayun's movements. She exchanged a concerned glance with Hana before subtly adjusting her own position, drawing closer to Hayun with silent solidarity. Suyin mirrored her actions, offering a small smile of encouragement that spoke volumes.

Meanwhile, Akari's infectious enthusiasm seemed undimmed as she threw herself into the routine. Her boundless energy was a beacon of light in the dimly lit room.