"Thor's right. We got to deal with these guys" Tony voiced over the coms.

"How do we do this?" Jaime asked

"As a team." Steve answered.

"I have unfinished business with Loki," Thor stated.

"Yeah, well, get in line," Clint said, adjusting the heads of his arrows.

"Save it." Steve began. "Loki's going to keep this fight focused on us, and that's what we need. Without him, these things could run wild." Stve continued as he went to stand infront of the group. "We got Stark up top. He's going to need us to-" Steve got cut off by a motorbike approaching.

They all turned to see Bruce on the motorbike, covered in dust. Jaime tilted her head in confusion as the five of them advanced towards the man.

"So, this all seems horrible." Bruce commented, looking around.

"I've seen worse." Natasha stated.

"Sorry." Bruce apologised.

"No, we could use a little worse." Natasha said with a smal smile.

Jaime crossed her arms over her chest, looking between Bruce and Natasha, unable to fight the feeling of slight jealousy.

"Stark, we got him" Steve told tony trhough his earpiece.

"Banner?" Tony asked.

"Just like you said." Steve continued.

"Tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you, that counts for you too Jaime." Tony said.

The large Leviathan came flying around a building, chasing after Tony. Its right fin crashed into the building as the two continued to play cat and mouse.

"I-I don't see how that's a party," Natasha stuttered, shaking her head, receiving a small chuckle from Jaime.

Bruce glanced at Jaime, who stood beside him, and she gave him a confirming nod. The two began to walk towards the incoming creature when Steve called out to Bruce. "Dr. Banner," he began. "Now might be a really good time to get angry."

"That's my secret, Captain. I'm always angry," Bruce stated as Jaime cracked her neck, her eyes returning to that bright blue color.

The Doctor spun back towards the creature, his skin turning green as his clothes ripped. Jaime and the Hulk brought their fists forward, slamming into the head of the Leviathan, causing it to topple over them.

"Hold on!" Tony yelled, shooting a small explosive inside a cut on the creature's side, making it explode. Its head fell off the bridge and below onto the road as people ran away from it.

The Avengers went to stand in a circle looking at the remaining aliens surrounding them as Jaime and the Hulk roared.

"Guys." Natasha warned as more aliens and two more leviathans came flying through the portal.

"Call it, captain." Tony said over the coms.

 "Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal, our priority is containment." Steve began looking  up at the portal. "Barton, i want you on that roof. Eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark you got the perimeter. Anything get's more than thee blocks out, you trn it back or you turn it to ash." Steve instructed.

"Can you give me a lift?" Clint asked Tony.

"Right. Better clench up, Legolas." Tony replied before picking up Clint and speeding into the air.

"Thor, you got to try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You got the lightning, light the bastards up. You and me we stay here on the ground, we keep the fighting here. Jaime i need you to go further on your rampage and Hulk...Smash" Steve continued giving instructions.

The Hulk and Jaime glanced at each other before smirking at Steve and taking off. Hulk jumped from building to building, punching and tearing the aliens attached to the buildings apart, while Jaime teleported from alien to alien, smashing them against each other, tearing them apart, or even throwing them dead against buildings or vehicles.

As Steve and Natasha were fighting off the aliens on the ground, they heard a hoot on their right. Both of the Avengers turned to see Jaime, picking up aliens, tugging their heads off, and using them to throw at other aliens.

Jaime slowly walked over shaking her head, as her eyes turned back to normal. She wiped some blood from her cheek with her hand as her whole body was now covered in alien blood. 

"What?" Jaime asked, as the wo stared at her in complete shock.

"N-nothing" Natasha aid lookingJaime over from head to toe. "Captain, none of this is going to mean a damn thing if e don't close that portal." Natasha stated, pointing at the big hole in the sky.

"Our biggest guns couldn't touch it." Steve replied.

"Well, maybe it's not about guns." Natasha stated.

"If you want to get up there, you're gonna need a ride." Steve responded.

"She's got a ride," Jaime said, picking up Natasha bridal-style. "Hold on tight," she smirked, looking down at the woman in her arms, as Natasha looked up at the tall woman, giving her a nod before Jaime teleported onto Stark Tower.

"Thank you." Natasha said as Jaime put her back down on her own feet.

"It's nothing. C'mon." Jaime replied as they started walking towards the source.

"The sceptre." Dr. Selvig stated as Jaime and Natasha reached the source.

"Doctor" Jaime mumbled as they approached him.

"Loki's sceptre. The energy. The Tesseract can't fight, but you can't protect against yourself." Selvig said.

"It's not you're fault." Natasha tried to console, chrouching next to him as Jaime sttood behind her with crossed arms. "You didn't know what you we're doing."

"Actually, i think i did." Selvig denied. "I built in a safety to cut their power source."

"Lok's sceptre." said in realization, looking down at Natasha, who looked back up at her.

"It may be able to close the portal." Selvig explained. "And i'm looking at it right now."

[1251]