"you couldn't because you knew clarisse didn't steal the bolt, you did. you worked with ares. so when the shoes that you gave me pulled me into tartarus, the bolt would've been delivered right to kronos," percy claims making my mouth drop as tears developed in my eyes. luke, the lightning thief? no. he wouldn't do that, he wouldn't, he wouldn't, would he? that's when luke spoke up, "i didn't think you'd give em' to grover to wear. i am your friend, percy none of this was meant to betray you." tears spill out of my eyes as i silence my cries with my hand as luke continues, "the gods are my enemy. you- i'm here to recruit." "recruit?" percy questions. my eyes widen as luke gets out his sword and percy quickly got his out too. "easy, i don't want to fight. this is what i wanted to show you. this is our way out," luke says so sinisterly i couldn't believe it was his voice.

"way out of what?" percy inquires. "camp, and their control. backbiter can open secret doors. we can stay on the run as long as it takes," luke tells him. "stop saying we. this isn't you, this is kronos, he got you. what would odie say about this?" percy asks. luke's face softens before glaring at percy, "don't talk about her, she'll join. we will make sure of it." i trembled in the shadows as i heard them talk about me. percy shook his head, "i met your da-" luke swung his sword at percy making my breath hitch as the swords clank together. i gasp as percy's sword slices luke and he cries out in pain. "i'm sorry. i didn't mean to-" percy apologizes before getting cut off my luke slicing open his arm. "perce!" i yell out as i step out of the shadows and annabeth reveals herself by throwing my dagger at luke and hitting a tree.

"odette? annabeth?" luke stares at us with regret lacing his features. "we heard everything," annabeth says while gripping her sword and pushing me behind her. luke quickly ran through the portal, not saying one word. i then rushed to percy and cried as i held onto him. "i should've known," i mumble in sadness. "hey, hey, hey. no you shouldn't have, i don't blame you. none of this was your fault," percy assures me while running his fingers through my hair comfortingly. percy released me and then annabeth hugged me tightly. "we'll be okay, right?" i ask her. "we will be," she nods.

i ran with grover over to percy and annabeth with big smiles on our faces. "guys! guys!" grover and i exclaim with excitement. "did you get it?" "where is it?" they both ask. grover moves his jacket over and smiles and percy looks at it, "is that your searchers license?" "yeah. officially authorized to begin the quest for pan!" grover says with excitement. "where are you gonna start?" percy asks. grover smiles as he talks, "well it seems like every inch of the natural world's been checked, noted, and footnoted. then checked again. the council's theory is that pan is always on the move, and it's all about timing. but... no one's ever bothered to check the seas."

"i know some people in management out there. if you ever need some help," percy tells him. "i'll find you," grover nods. "listen... let's make a pact. right now. no matter what happens,we meet back here next year. all of us. right here. deal?" percy suggests and we all nod and hug each other. grover and annabeth left, so it was just percy and i. "so you're staying here at camp?" percy asks me. "yeah i don't have anywhere else to go," i sadly shrug. "you could come back with me?" he suggests making my eyes widen. he sees my face and begins talking again, "my mom would love you, you don't have to come. but it would be really nice. i would miss you if i couldn't see you and -" i pull him in for a kiss on the lips to shut him up. after i pull away he raises a brow, "what was that for?" i just grin,

"I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO."

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤

hey guys, this is the final update for this book! but don't worry i'm working on other books too, if you want to check em' out.
(i might even do another percy book!)
hopefully there's gonna be a season two...
like always if there are any spelling mistakes feel free to correct me. thank you all so much for the votes, i'm thankful for all the support and love! plz tell me what you guys think of the book, i love to hear your opinions( plz be kind tho). thank you so much for reading!
i appreciate you<3.
love, aim

got any ideas for the story? ———->

໒꒰ྀི'• ˕ •' ꒱ྀིა