She hugged her.

Sayrenn Parades hugged [Name] [Last Name].

Her lungs were given room to breathe as soft arms embraced her torso; later, it developed muscle and squeezed her bones, connecting the body, mind, and soul as the warmth spreads through them like a draping duvet over shivering persons.

Sayrenn nuzzled her face into the girl's chest. "Glad to have you back! I missed you so much, including Hinata!"

[Name] couldn't let those words wrap around her head—so she withdrew from the hug right away, feeling the fresh, cold breeze envelop her once more as she fixed a ludicrous gaze onto Sayrenn.

"What do you mean including Hinata...?" She asked, titling her head to the side and finished her drink.

The filipina gazed up at her, an amused smile painted prettily across her face. "She kept asking for you! She even asked if you were fine and when you'll come back to school. I guess she missed you."

[Name] huffed. A roll of her eyes followed after she crossed her arms, and scoffed, "we hardly know each other, Sayrenn."

"That doesn't stop her from missing you~" She cooed in her ear, and left giggles to echo.

"Refrain from whispering in my ears," [Name] pushed her away, narrowing her eyes. "Besides, she has a boyfriend and I highly doubt she even likes girls—"

Sayrenn furrowed her eyebrows and frowned. "Seriously? Is this all you'll ever do. Make excuse after excuse after excuse!"

"How am I making an excuse, Sayrenn! You're the one who's feeding me bullshit!"

"Your love for her isn't bullshit."

"Yes, it is!" [Name] shouted. Her soft hands reaching for the filipina's collar and hoisting her against a wall. "It's bullshit and you know it, Sayrenn."

"I don't, [Name]! I seriously don't..." She grunted, her hands feebly attempt to break away from the anger and strength restraining her. "You clearly love her but won't confess and you keep using all these excuses to procrastinate. You need to stop doubting yourself."

"I am not doubting myself. It is just me accepting my fate. You and I both know girls like Hinata are beautiful to watch from a distance." With those words, her winter-cold stare disappears without a trace as warmth rushed to her cheeks.

Sayrenn sighed, "don't you get tired of that distance?"

"You think I don't?" [Name] murmured softly, "she's a sun and I'd be a fool to not be like Icarus and burn to prove my love for her. Even if it means—I die in the end."

Sayrenn frowns, a tear sliding down her cheek. She looks like a wounded bird; her eyes tired yet shone with determination to overcome another obstacle.

"Oh, [Name]—" she mourns.

"—never question me again," The curly-head seethes, as she reluctantly releases her—creating some space between them so nobody would get the wrong idea—and narrowed her eyes at any onlookers before glancing back at her. "Now, shall we get something to drink?"

"I don't see why not," panted Sayrenn. The filipina hunched over and pressed down on her kneecaps. "Also, please never do that again."