Pablo Gavi|more than friends

"He did it again, didn't he?"

Gavi mumbled, his chest tight.

He's seen so many of your lovers, come and go, hurt you physically and emotionally.

He's witnessed it all and sat by for support, as your best-friend.

He watched you waste your life, chasing lovers who didn't give you even a morsel of respect.

He loathed it.

If only you looked his way, it was a simple case of unrequited love.

"you can cry, muñeca. let it out." he mumbled into your hair as you sat in his big mansion in Spain.

"Why he cheated on me?! Why I always have to be hurt?!" You hugged your best friend. Today you find out that your boyfriend is cheating on you. The only person who can comfort you is Gavi. You can't help but feel something towards him. You always loved him more as a friend, but you was too scared to tell him.

"don't worry, querida, i'm here." he said looking down as you buried your face into his chest.

He stroked his hands across you back. he couldn't stand to see the one he loved most hurting. You looked so beautiful to him right now, in your time of need, being vulnerable around him, finally letting all your emotions out.

He wished for you to be like this always.

"I don't know what i would do without you! You're always there for me... thank you!"

"you're welcome." he said smiling a little. But this smile didn't reach his heart.

He just wanted you to be with him and only him. he wished for you to love him the way he loves you every bit.

He couldn't keep watching you hurting every time by some other man.

"I wish i have someone like you... who actually cares about me." You looked at his eyes. God how much you want to tell him about your feelings.

"you have me, querida." he said looking you straight into the eyes but you couldn't see a single bit of his pain in those brown eyes.

He was dying inside right now but you also looked so pretty in tears that he found this moment very endearing.

He wishes for you to feel this way about him and to be loved like this, always.

"Can I stay here tonight? I don't want to be alone..."  After everything that happened today, you just wanted  to stay at his arms.

He nods as his heartbeat quickens

He couldn't hold back his heart from beating fast when he is this close to you

He wraps his arms around you, pulling you close

"of course, querida" he mumbles as he lays you beside him on his bed. he looks down at you smiling, he can't help but notice the soft curve of your cheek, how soft your skin looks, how gentle your face is.

"Thank you, for everything!" You said looking at his beautiful face.

"You don't have to thank me, muñeca."

He smiles, he feels your heartbeat increasing as he is this close to you.

His breathing gets heavy. He just wants to hold you so tight, so close to him, so close to his heart.

He's so nervous but this is all he knows to do to try get close to you physically, the only way to express his love to you.

"I love you..." you wanted to tell him that for so long.

Gavi freezes as those words come out of your mouth. He feels the butterflies in his stomach, a nervous excitement.

He slowly lays beside you, bringing his face closer to you, until your bodies are pressed against each other.

He couldn't control his beating heart, his every breath is now felt from you.

"I love you too." he mumbles and you feel his breath against your skin, a warm breeze across your face.

He takes your face in his hands, you both are so close to each other's face, your lips are only inches apart from each other.

You feel his breath and his gaze on your lips.

Suddenly he looks away, breaking the moment between the both of you.

His face is a mix of emotions, he feels so nervous and uncertain, but he wants you so much, that this feeling is not enough to overpower his need.

You couldn't take it anymore, you wanted to kiss him more than anything.

You pressed your lips against his.

As soon as you kiss him, his body responds instantly.

He feels your lips pressing against his. the sensation is too overwhelming, your kiss feels so right for him.

Gavi kisses you back passionately, the years of built up tension finally released through this moment

His heart is beating at an unfathomable pace, his breath is getting more intense, he is feeling the most beautiful feeling he has ever felt.

Gavi loves you so much, and you kissing him back was what he needed from you all this while.

As you're both now locked in a kiss, he holds you tight to his body, his hands firmly on your back. You could feel the heat of his body radiate on yours.

The soft sound of your kiss and your breathing against eachother fills the room, you both are so close to each other while the kiss lasts.

It feels so comfortable and calming, so right.

His love for you is so intense and overwhelming that you could feel a tear falling from your eyes and he wipes it away with his finger.

"I love you Pablo... even more as a friend!" You said the truth, after so many years of hiding your love for him.

His breath stops when you say that.

He can't believe it after all these years, the girl he had a deep unrequited love for her feels the same way too.

His heart starts beating loudly as his body trembles.

He wants to hold you tight and never let you go.

You're so beautiful and perfect in his eyes, the years of heartbreak he went through when you were with other men, are now over, you're all his now.

"I love you too Y/n..."

"Really?" You couldn't believe that he actually said that.

His face lights up and he hugs you tightly.

He buries his face in your neck and your hair.

He can smell your perfume as your both embrace eachother tight.

His body is overwhelmed with a feeling of warmth and love, it's something he had only felt with you.

His eyes water now as he can finally hug the one he loves.

"yes, querida, you're my everything." he mumbles into your neck and he couldn't resist taking a whiff of your scent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author note:
Hello everyone! Sorry for not posting, but i have so much work to do 😢!
I hope you like this chapter!
Sorry if there are any mistakes! 💋