Chapter 7: Kaira get close

En başından başla

He walks towards exit but vedika immediately runs before him nd stops him..

Vedika: what the hell is this kartik? Are you having an affair with your PA?? You had never cared for me this much..but you show this much concern for that trash naira who have made my brother's life hell and who is snatching my love from me..

Kartik angrily stares her and shouts..

Kartik: enough of you vedika.. it's enough!! I think it's you who is trash..oops iam sorry a garbage vedika. Really i feel ashamed myself for falling for you..i will always ask forgiveness to lord from now on for falling for such a cheap girl like you. And moreover don't tell my naira trash..if you say it again then I don't know what I will do in anger..so stay away from me and naira hereafter. And ask your brother to stay away from naira orelse i won't take time to kill him..

Vedika gets shocked seeing kartik like this..

Vedika: fine..i accept that brother raped her. But don't you feel that she is used..she lost virginity.. that means she lost her dignity too. She should be ashamed to stand before people..why do you support such a girl? Don't you feel bad?

Kartik: i don't care who she is and what she is..i just care who have golden heart vedika. And the person who have such heart is my naira only. Your heart is just a black stone when compared to my naira..so just shut your filty mouth and stay away from us.

Kartik steps out taking naira in his arms while vedika and akshat frowns at them and goes in while kartik goes to the car and he places naira in passenger seat nearby driver's seat and he goes and sits in drivers seat and starts driving the car..

He drives the car silently and he hears a silent sobs from naira and looks at her and he immediately stops the car..

Kartik: naira..

Naira turns and looks him and kartik sees her eyes red with tears flowing like water falls and he immediately holds her cheeks and wipes her tears with his thumb lovingly and worriedly..

Kartik: naira.. please stop crying. Everything is over now..

Naira: kartik.. everything is over but the damage caused by akshat can't be healed. I..i..i hidden this matter for past 5 years from everyone. This pain was just inside myself..but today that.. that vedika made me spit it out which I was hiding for past 5 years...i hide it as people will taunt me for losing virginity or they call me ashamed creature like they did in past. For the fear of this only..i..I tried my best to hide my pain but today..

She cries out loud which makes kartik hell shattered and he couldn't control anymore and he immediately hugs her and kisses her forehead to calm her..to soothe her pain..

to soothe her pain

Kartik: bas naira..calm down please.. losing virginity is not a crime. You have to fear only if you are wrong but here you aren't wrong naira..it was totally akshat's mistake. He raped you.. so he should only fear and be guilty and not you..