A Week Later.

I woke up at like 10. I got up washed up, washed my face and brushed my teeth then did my hair. I put on my pink sweat pants and a black shirt, with my pink and black roshies. I went in Majestic room and she wasn't in there. I went downstairs and James was feeding her. She was dressed, and so was he. She ended up having on pink and black too. He had on black,and a little pink in his polo shirt. "Good morning Beautiful" James said turning around smiling "Good morning, andd good morning baby girl." James commented on how we all had on pink and black. After Majestic was done eating and me and James are,we left for my doctors appointment. Today,I had to go have a ultrasound done. I'm so happy to find out what I'm having!!
***
When we got there, I went in.James was getting Majestic out the car.She 8 months now. I'm five months. Soon as James walked in with Majestic, they called my name to come back to the doctor.
***
3 Months later*
I can't wait until Matthew born!Yep! That's right! I'm having a boy!!!One more month and I'm ready to let loose. Majestic is 11 months. She still a baby. But, we finna have another baby! I had my 2nd baby shower. But it was only boy clothes and toys. I didn't really need that much new stuff. James been working so much lately. He wanna get some money saved up. Even though all the profits go to him. He go out on his own. This business is scary and complicated!!! Ion want him to get hurt! Lord knows what I would do! But,yea. I'm ready for Matthew to be born. James was so happy when we found out it was a boy this time. He almost yelled at the top of his lungs!!! We just a happy family. I still want another girl:Majesty. And another boy:Masson.