6 Months Later.

Maria POV*
Soo...Kameyiah was born. I'm in love with my.baby! Stevie starting to come around. I could tell he been cheating though. I cried at first. Even told him.I was gonna leave. I made my decisions. I got a couple more weeks and I'm gone. I already know where I'm going. I slowly been moving my stuff. Yesterday I went up to the court. I told them my situation. They said its good that I'm being smart,and getting out before its abusive. And especially around my child.They said I need to leave as soon as possible...I'm putting him on child support payments. Sorry Stevie, shouldn't have been a fuck nigga!
Riyiah POV*
Majestic is still healthy as can be. And James spend all his time at home when be not working or out making money. He starting to be something in the streets. Stevie can't be in them streets no more,he mad Beef with too many people. Not to mention Maria people. Ion know how many days its been since he came home. This girl minus well leave. It's basically like she a single parent. If I ain't have my own baby to take care of,I would help her. We be taking them ace together, they babaies so they don't know. She told me she was leaving in some weeks. She putting him on child support... Ion blame her.Dont nothing ever be going on with me.
James POV*
Majestic and riyiah been good. Im making money to take care of them.Love them with my all. Stevie just going through it though. But shid, it ain't me.Ion care,I done tried to tell him to stop. Be never do,oh well.
Stevie POV*
I still been doing me.Ion even care no more.