At home

When we got home they asked me what she said to me.I told them.Stevie said he was over her now. And I was glad he finally came to his senses. He said he had been talking to somebody else for a while and was taking her out sometime soon.He said for their second date he wanted to double date with us.We told him okay.He texted the girl(her name is Maria)and asked her out for dinner tonight.He said he'd been over her house before,and she had been over his.It was like us.We knew they was finna be together after tonight.He left after a couple hours to go get ready.Me and James just k.o,we was tired.Before we went to sleep we talked about me moving out.James told me to let the house go.Unless I wanted to do it to ensure we would last. He said he would help me out since I don't have A LOT! I told him I did want it but I was gonna look around more before I chose something I didn't really want.I don't have to work.tomorrow so I scheduled some appointments already. And with that we dozed off and went to bed.
***
About 1 in the morning James phons started ringing. Both of us woke up.Y'all don't even know what I was wondering "what bitch this nigga got calling him this late?!" He looked at his phone,answered "yea,Stevie what up nigga?"" PHEWWW!!!"I was relieved like a mf.It was finna go down.James started laughing and was like"well you gone ahead and keep having fun with your mf wifey.N get chu sumn!We all know yo ass need it!"And je.laughed again and said bye.He turns around facing me and saw I was up."Awww❤sorry babay,did I wake you up? "" No,yo phone did.""aww okay,well go back to sleep... That was just Stevie clown ass telling me he his freaky night was going so far." And he smiled like shit was ight..."awe okay"and I turned over and went back to sleep.Ion know but something about that situation not sitting well with me.

Maria is a cool girl. She had short hair. Hers is black. She is Stevie exact height. She can be fun at times. She doesn't take shit like some of them do. She's a though one to crack(not really). If you see Mari,that may be Maria. But for now,lets keep it at her full name.