2 Weeks later

Maria POV*
I finally left.Left last week. I put him on the payments already. It's over for good. He ain't even seen his child since I left. I do want him to see his child. My baby gone need a father in his life. That's my biggest fear. My baby growing up without a father.
Riyiah POV*
Majestic finna have a sibling I'm pregnant again. I can wait. I go in some weeks to see wht I'm having. James so excited. If I have another girl I WANNA name her Majesty. I want two boys they Matthew and Masson.Thoes names coordinate perfectly. I love those. James love the name too. Sooo with that being said.we got out four kids names.Stevie been claiming that he want Maria back.I told him he better try before she find somebody that's gone be a real father th THEY child. I told him.he done fucked up.
James POV*
I'm finna be a daddy to baby number two!!! I'm so happy. I just want two girls and two boys. But I want it boy girl boy girl. I wish I had a boy first, so he able to stand up for his siblings best. But,majestic gone do fine with that job.Stevie a mess man!Be gone fuck around and fuck up something that he really need!
Stevie POV*
I WANT MY BABY BACK!AND IM FINNA DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GET THEM BACK!I NEVER EVER KNEW HOW MUCH I WOULD MISS HWR IF SHE EVER LEFT.NOW I KNOW!I FUCKED UP!?
Maria POV*
My phone was ringing, I picked it up"hello Stevie?What do you want?!""Maria... I'm Sook sorry! I didn't know how much you leaving would affect me and my life. But you and my only chid???That done fucked my damn head up. Ion know what to do now.Maria I need you back!" I paused and took a breath "Stevie, what if its too late?!!! Then what.you had yo chance to stop cheating when I told you I was gone leave. You kept doing you. Of course I want you in your baby's life.why wouldn't I?And I want you in mines. But,you obviously can't commit to me or your child...soooo ion know about us no moreill see,Bye." And I hung up. I started crying so hard. I couldn't even take it! I was staying at my mom house, she came in the room and sat with me asking what's wrong so when I told her,she didn't say anything. She told me that it's best to meet up with him in person. And to take the baby with me. She grabbed my phone,and texted him to meet me at the mall in the food court at 2:00 if he really wanna make things right and see his baby. Be texted back fast as shit saying okay. He'll be there at 1.It was only 10 o'clock. The baby started crying. Which means I had to stop crying.
***
1:00 pm
I got kameyiah ready. My mom fed her whole I got ready. I wanted both of us to be matching and looking nice so he could see what he missing. I looked fine and bhadd asf. Kameyiah looked beautiful. My brother pit kameyiah in the car and got her stroller and stuff for me. He was meeting his kids at the mall. We all left together.
***
When we got there,my brother got out his car and put kameyiah in her stroller for me. He pushed her in,said Bye to us and went to his meeting place for his kids. I looked around, it was only 1:15. I didn't see James so decided to walk around and shop. I went to the bby store first, I bought her a couple of outfits and stuff. Then I went to Victoria's secret and bath and body works. I went to man alive and rue 21 and for me some outfits. I went to the shoe store and got me and kameyiah two pairs of shoes.I had to carry all that stuff. I looked at my phone only 1:50 I had time to go into one more store. I went in the hat store and got me some cute hats. I couldn't carry nothing else.I went to the food court at 1:54. He was sitting there with some bags. How didn't I see him? He was shopping too.I walked to the table and he got up and helped me with my bags."Hey Maria "He said setting them down.I didn't say anything. I took my jacket off and got kameyiah out the stroller. "Now's yo chance,go." With that he started telling me about how me and his relationship wasn't how it was at the beginning, he loves me and always did and always will,He soooo sorry,and that nk feelings was to her,just somebody he can hit and quit. I took what he said into consideration, really...I did. But it wasn't over like that. The only thing I really care about is kameyiah having a dad. I need that for my baby! She got everything else! She need that!I didn't cry. But he did. When be cried,everything in me broke. We got up and went to the family room. We took our stuff with us. Kameyiah was sleep in and back in her stroller. He talked more. I told him what I went/is going through. And that I can do it no more.I said that if something like this ever happen again then kameyiah not gone have her real birth dad in her life. I would find somebody else. We talked more.after a while of talking we left.I went home and my mom.got kameyiah. I was so tired,I went to sleep.
Riyiah POV*
Sooooo,ion got nun going on though. I guess ima continue to live with James. He been out working so much lately, sometimes when he comes home he ready to go to sleep. Sure,he spends SOME time with my and majestic. Not that much though. When this new baby come,shit gone change real quick!I'm not about to have my kids father not in they life...when we living together. That shit disfunctional asl. Naw,shit not even coo folk!But I love him. So ima deal with what ever comes with love. For me and him and the kids.we ain't finna be the Stevie and Maria Jr.'s nah!No Thanks!Im good. James DO help! Don't get me wrong! He help me everytime he get a chance. He just gotta be out more. So tomorrow, I'm taking majestic to my mama house. And I wanna see where he been spending all his time.
Stevie POV*
I hope I got my girls back. We making more babies.....