⚠️ Trigger Warnings! ⚠️

Hello and welcome!

This is a Charlie Kincaid x Male OC fan fiction based off the movie 'Secret Headquarters' (2022).

If you are worried about any sensitive topics which may come up in this work, please watch the movie first! Although, I should mention that not all scenes in this work are the same as in the movie. This is because I, as an author, needed to make it more interesting, and add plot for my original characters. I do not intend to write a word-for-word work from the movie!

This work contains gay romance, some light heartbreak, and mild swearing. Additionally, I should mention that I am not American and am not aware of US societal norms and values. I am completely relying on the movie for any scenes which defer from the written plot. Therefore, I apologise if anything seems unrealistic or strange - it is simply because I do not realise.

I understand that I have not paragraphed grammatically or started a new line every time somebody new has begun to talk. This is not a mistake. I have purposely written like this as I believe that on this platform, it is easier to read this way!

Below are some rules I require you to follow as a reader of my work. If you are unable to comply, please leave my page.

Rules:

- Please no hate! Constructive criticism is okay. If you don't know the difference, then google it.

- Any disrespectful or inappropriate comments -regardless of who they are aimed at will be deleted.
        >This is heavy for Walker Scobell fans. Some of you are extremely inappropriate when referring and commenting on/ about him. Remember that he is a MINOR! Even if he was not, you as an audience, as individuals, need to learn how to respect other human beings! Don't be gross in my comment section.

- This book is not a Y/N. You can envision yourself in this book however you like - just don't tell me about it. Do not comment using personal pronouns when referring to the protagonist.

- Don't comment personal information - that includes your age. These comments will be deleted.

- I do not own any of the original characters or script from the movie. Please do not share or believe that I do!

- I own the rights to any scenes and characters which are not mentioned in the movie, please respect that.

- Please do not republish my work without my consent. Report any accounts which you notice are doing so.

- Please correct me on any grammar or spelling mistakes in the comments so that I can make those edits.

- Don't be a silent reader! I would love to hear your thoughts. If you really like the work, be sure to leave a vote!

Thank you and enjoy!