I fall on my knees and I let all the emotions that I have been repressing come out. Tears start pouring out, and not two seconds later I am embraced in the arms of a body I knew too well. He gently removes the gun from my hands and embraces me tightly, letting me grieve not the father I had just killed, but the brother I had lost so violently. I was grieving my childhood and the dreams I had before all this.

"You did so good, baby" Julius whispers in my hear "I am so proud of you."

"I'm sorry" I say trying my best to calm myself and get a grip on my emotions. This was not the time to have an emotional meltdown.

"You have nothing to be sorry about." he reassures me "He can't hurt you anymore"

I take two breaths in calming myself.

"Thank you for not intervening"

"I admit, there were some times that I almost broke that promise, but I was always there ready to step in in case you needed my help."

"I know." it must have been extremely hard for him to not watch me fight my father alone "But I had to do this myself."

For my brother.

For myself.

"I know" he says understanding my reasoning.

In the end we managed to kill most of the team that came with the Coronel. Two were brought in alive for questioning.

Tom Rollins was dead.

He was too dangerous to be kept alive.

But he didn't die quickly.

He had killed to many of their own to allow him a quick death.

I didn't see anything, only heard about it after it was done. But from what I heard it was brutal and slow and many wolves got the revenge they were due.

Two days after I was ringing the bell on Marianne's house.

"Coming!" she yells from inside.

She opens the door and smiles happily when she sees me.

"Hayley! I wasn't expecting you!" she says giving me a hug in welcome.

"I know, sorry, I should have called." I tell her apologetic

"Nonsense, please come in." she says letting me inside "Caleb is in the living room if you want to say hi."

"Yeah" I agree with a soft smile.

"Hi little man" I say when I enter the living room and see him focused playing with his toys. He raises his head fast once he heard my voice, and a big smile of pure joy appears in his face when he sees me.

"Aunty!" he yells out getting up and running on his little legs to hug me.

"Hi!" I greet him happily. Caleb never failed to lift my spirits. I hug him tight to me breathing in his baby smell.

"Did you bring me a present aunty?" he asks me cheekily

"Caleb!" Marianne is quick to reprimand "You shouldn't ask that to people"

The kid doesn't even look sorry to be reprimanded he simply giggles and looks at me expectant.

"Why yes I did, little man. How did you know? Have you been spying on me?" I tease him

"Noooo" he responds giggling "Uncle Juls said you would be bringing me a present next time you came."

"Well would you look at that, your uncle just can't keep a secret, now can he?" I ask him pretending to be exasperated