"Wow, it looks amazing," Jeongin and Lana, how can both of you be good at cooking?" Seungmin said and started to eat

"Yahhhh, it's more delicious than restaurants," Felix replied.

"It's spicy, but I like it."

"Do you need water?" "Yahhhhhh, eat slowly, the food isn't running," Hyunjin yelled.

"Look who's telling the person who can't even handle his own runny nose," Felix mocked, sticking out his tongue.

"Shut up, you two. If you don't want to eat it because it's spicy, then give it to me," Han said while eating.

"Nooooooooo," both yelled, holding their noodle bowls.

"Gosh, stop shouting. It's midnight; people might think we are thieves who are robbing kitchen tools," Seungmin said.

"Oppas, do you believe in ghosts?" Lana asked out of nowhere, interrupting the siblings' fight.

"Ahh, well, I believe there are ghosts, but I don't want to believe there are ghosts," Felix said, using a scary voice.

"What kind of answer is that?" Jeongin, who was peacefully eating, finally spoke.

" "No... what kind of question is that in this midnight?" Han asked.

"Well, Beomgyu oppa told me there is a ghost in his house and only he is the one who can see it. He also told me ghosts are present in everyone's house, we just can't see them," Lana said in a serious tone.

"Ahhh... silly thing, do you really believe in that roasted peanut bear?" Seungmin said.

"Come on, you are nineteen now. At least people your age develop their brains, but I guess you're stuck with your height," Hyunjin said.

After that, everyone again started to enjoy their ramen in the dark of midnight, with a few candles and six tired people. Some of them were still stuck on Lana's theory... the peaceful dinner...

Suddenly, the lights went out revealing three devils out of nowhere.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh........"

All of them screamed in horror, but after some time, they realized it was their own brother's.

"What the hell, man? Do you want to kill us at this early age?" Hyunjin shouted, holding his poor heart as we all know the drama queen.

"How can our brothers be so cruel? I would also have a heart attack if I didn't see you," Felix said, holding Hyunjin more dramatically. The trio of brothers raised their eyebrows in confusion.

"What the heck are you doing in the middle of the night?" Minho asked.

"Are you blind or what? Can't you see we just arrived? We were eating peacefully, but you just spoiled our mood," Han said.

"Eating in the middle of the night is a bad habit. Give it to me," Changbin said while trying to snatch the plate from Seungmin.

"Hey, this was for me. Why are you eating mine?" Seungmin yelled.

"I'm also hungry," Changbin replied.

"You are always hungry," all of them said in unison. 😒

Binnee just rolled his eyes.

After these three brothers arrived, our babies, I mean Lana and Jeongin, became quiet and silent, so they ate quickly to go to bed.

"Angel and I.N., if you guys don't mind, can I join you? Your bed is pretty big, right? We three can sleep well," Seungmin said, and as we know, our babies nodded their heads in agreement.

"Hey, you puppy, that's cheating. I was going to ask them," Han said.

"But now you can't. Now it's my turn, so shut up, bitches, let me sleep," with that, Seungmin ran away showing his tongue, following Lana and Jeongin.

"Did... did he just call us bitches?" Changbin asked while eating.

"Glad you heard," with that, Felix and Han also went to their bed angrily.

"What's wrong with them?" Minho asked.

"You guys can't understand," Hyunjin said, going upstairs.

While the three brothers just stood there dumbfounded, like what the hell happened with all of them.

"Aren't we the ones who are going to ask them questions?" Chan said.

"Leave it, let's go," Minho said.

Next day...

"Thank God we have one week of holidays," Felix said.

"Yeah, I'm so tired," Han said.

"Me too."

"This college is heaven for students; you will get lots of holidays," Jeongin said.

"Yeah, I agree."

"So..."

"So?"

"How are we going to spend our days?" Seungmin asked, being serious.

"This week we don't have any work," Hyunjin said.

"I'm planning to sleep the whole day after working," Lana replied.

"Wait, did you just mention work?"
"Yeah, isn't it obvious?"

"You mean you guys still do your work even after coming here?" Felix asked, surprised.

"Of course, we need to maintain our status," Jeongin replied.

"Exactly, what do you guys do?" Han asked.

"Did you hear about YLJ Corporation?" Lana asked.

"Isn't that a top-notch company in the world?"

"Yeah."

"We are just small part workers in that company," Jeongin replied.

"Oh, really?"

"Yes."

"That's great to hear, but if you guys want to leave that company, don't hesitate, okay? We have lots of money and companies," Felix said.

"Hmmm."

At that time, all of the siblings' eyes fell on their hyungs.

"Ok, guys, please continue. We will take our leave. I need to finish some files," Jeongin said and went from there. Lana also went with him.

Once both siblings left, the atmosphere became cold like before.
"Guys, what happened?" Chan asked.
"Nothing."

"Then why are you making those faces?" Changbin asked.

"It's not that important," Han replied.

"If it's not important, then why are you looking like that?"

"It's just."

"Just?"

Flashback:

At the forest camp.
"Before Lana was injured."
"Wait, Lana got injured? When? How? What were you guys doing at that time?"
"Shut up and listen to us."
"Okay, continue. "

( I'm so , so, so sorry guys ,I know I promised to to upload early and I take almost take half month.
Even I know this chapter isn't that big , and you are pretty disappointed but trust me , your author was really busy to completing her assignments, records , preparation for internal examination ( I didn't start yet) result ( author cleared her all subjects)  and lots  of shit thing I deal it not to mention I'm on my period so finally today I'm home (  special thanks to my period cramps).
I don't  know,what I wrote but I hope it is okay
And lastly I will try to update soon .
Sorry for short chapter
And lastly....
Vote and comment .....)