CHAPTER 8

Time skip....

At the day of the anniversary party....

Abhimann's POV:

Here I am getting ready to meet my angel. I am going to meet her after 2 days and I am hella nervous. My angel is something because making Abhimann Singh Rathore feel nervous is not an easy task. Hell, I was not scared even when my enemy held me at his gun point but I am scared to meet my innocent and naïve angel.

I wore a black suit because I think I look the best in it. Still, I am thinking if she didn't like this colour and got a bad impression about me. No no I cannot spoil my first official meeting with my angel. I quickly went inside my closet to change.

This time I picked a grey suit and wore it but I still think that something is wrong. I looked myself in the mirror. I don't think this outfit is fit for an anniversary party. I even look quite boring in this. What if my angel misunderstood me as a boring old man? No, I can't let this happen. I don't want her to think of me as a grumpy old businessman.

I again went inside my closet and this time chose a navy blue suit. I think this is a perfect outfit for the occasion. I quickly changed my clothes and when I saw myself in the mirror I was quite satisfied with my look. Indeed, I looked handsome in all the outfits but this is the best one out of all of them.

I wrapped my wrist watch around my wrist. It really goes well with my outfit. I quickly put on my shoes and after setting my hairs neatly I went downstairs.

In the living room.....

Author's POV:

Every member of the family was present looking perfectly well dressed and all set for the party. Everyone has tried their level best to not disappoint Abhimann with their outfits because they knew that he won't appreciate any single mistake.

Suddenly the atmosphere turned cold which indicated that the devil is here. Everyone felt shivers ran down their spine due to his dominating and dark aura.

As soon as Abhimann saw everyone standing with their heads down in front of him he asked in his cold and rough voice, "Is everyone ready for the event? Remember no mistake will be appreciated. I expect everyone to be at their best behaviour. Listen carefully everyone we are going to my angel's house for the first time and I won't be happy if my angel gets hurt because of anyone. Understood?"

On the behalf of everyone Madhvi replied, "Ji Hukum koi galti nhi hogi. Apko shikayat ka mauka nhi milega."

On this Abhimann replied, "Shikayat ki koi gunjaish hai bhi nhi".

After saying this, he went outside towards his car with all the family members following him to head towards their destination.

In the Goenka house....

Siya's POV:

For my parents' anniversary I am wearing a navy blue lehenga. I have matched my outfit with diamond earings and a bracelet. I have just applied a little bit of blush and lip gloss because I don't like to apply a lot of makeup. It makes me feel cakey and sticky. I like to be natural and love to show around my true self.

With a last look in the mirror I started to head off towards the living room.

In the living room.....

Author's POV:

Here we can see a couple who are looking at each other with so much love.

Rajendra said, "Aaj aap utni hi sundar lg rhi hai jitni aap hamari pheli mulakat mein lg rhi thi. Yakeen nhi hota ki apne mere sath itne saal guzar liye. Thank you meri zindagi mein aane ke liye."

With that he kissed his wife's forehead. She blushed and shyly said, "Aap bhi aaj bohot ache lg rhe hai. Thank you hamesha mujhe support krne ke liye aur iss duniya ke best husband hone ke liye."

With that they both hugged each other. Siya was silently watching her parents romance and wishing that they both remain the same always. She also wished to have someone who loves her tremendously just like his father loves her mother.

Their peaceful moment was interrupted due to the arrival of Naksh. He said, "Dad I know that you love my mom a lot but still I don't want an another sibling at this age. Now it's my time to have kids. So please control."

To which his dad replied, "Don't you have any shame. How can you talk to your father like this."

"Ohh ulta chor kotwal ho daate. Khud in the living room you are romancing with my mom and telling me to have some shame." Naksh replied sarcastically.

"So, what biwi hai meri. Main kahi bhi romance krun tumse kya agar zyada dikkat hai toh aankhein bnd kr lein."

"Aree.." Naksh was interrupted by Siya who sensed that their playful argument will soon turn into a heated argument.

"Bhaiya aap kyon faltu ld rhe hai party start ho gyi hai mhemaan aane shuru ho gyi hai. Aur papa aapka hi function hai aur aap aur mummy abhi tk bahar nhi gye. Chaliye jaldi late ho rha hai"

"Princess main kaha ld rha tha..." Rajendra's words were cut off by Malti.

"Are aab aur time mt waste kreiye chaliye bahar" With that she dragged her husband outside followed by Naksh and Siya.

After sometime...

In the lawn...

Here Siya's parents and Naksh were greeting all the guest. A butler came and informed them about the arrival of the Rathore family.

As soon as Rathore family entered the lawn, everyone's attention went to them. Their aura was screaming power and money. Some were looking at them with adoration and some were looking at them with jealousy.

But as soon as everyone saw Abhimann they felt scared. Still some girls were drooling over him and making plans to get his attention.

Abhimann's POV:

Here as soon as I entered, evryone's attention was on me but I ignored everyone and started to look around for my angel. I am very excited to see her. How she will be looking today? I know that she will looking like an angel. But as soon as I saw my angel I felt my breath hitched.........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So, here's the next chapter guys....

I hope you all will love it and if you guys did then please vote because it really matters......