CHAPTER 3

As soon as Naksh asked the person to come in, Siya came inside his office with a smile. Her bangles jiggled as she moved her hands and Abhimann felt as his heart started to beat at an abnormal speed.

Abhimann's POV:

As Naksh asked the person to come in, I didn't even bothered to look at that person. I am not interested in anyone. It's just that I am here because of that fucking important deal otherwise I don't even bother to grace anyone with my presence.

As the person entered, I heard a melodious sound of bangles and a soothing smell of that person entered my nostrils. I felt as my heartbeat started to rise. This is not normal I have never felt like this before.

Just then I heard a melodious voice, "Bhaiya, aapki file...", and just by hearing the voice I knew I was gone. I immediately turned my neck towards that person, and felt like my breathe hitched just by looking at her.

The person standing infront of me I don't think was a human because she was literally an angel. I mean how can a person be so beautiful. Even beautiful will not be an appropriate word for her. I don't think any word can define her outer appearance.

Her cute round face with a cute button nose. Her big bambi eyes with perfect eyelashes. Her red cheeks which I just want to bite, I have not touched them yet but still I know they are soft just by looking at her flawless skin. Lastly her pink pouty lips which are adorned with an angelic smile. Her baby hairs are falling on her face making her look like a Goddess. My Goddess.

Are you serious Abhimann??? Get a grip on yourself you can't call her yours yet. Behave like a king which you are. But I won't mind if she made me her slave. For God sake Abhimann!!! Focus! Focus! You can't behave like a pervert man.

But I am not behaving like a pervert man, I am just admiring what's mine. I know she is not mine yet but she will be because I won't let her go away from me. She will be mine by hook or by crook.

My thoughts were interrupted by a voice, "Hukum! Hukum!", I came out of my own world and saw everyone looking at me including my angel. I cleared my throat a bit and replied "Yes".

Then Naksh said "Hukum meet my sister, Siya and princess meet Hukum". Ohh so my angel's name is Siya. Such a pure and beautiful name just like her, it really suits her.

"Hello! Nice to meet you Hukum" My angel said to me and forwarded her hand to greet. "Hello ang... Ms. Siya... It's my pleasure meeting you" I replied to my angel and holded her hand for a handshake.

Fuck her hands are so soft and warm. I just wanna hold her hands for the rest of my life and trust me I won't get tired of it. If just by holding her hands I am feeling butterflies in my stomach then what will happen when I will completely hold her in my arms. Hayee!!! I am eagerly waiting for that moment.

Again my thoughts were interrupted, ufff I am zoning out too much today. "Hukum... can you please leave my hand" my angel asked me. I left her hand as soon as I saw everyone looking at me weirdly because I have never done this before. Heck... I haven't let any girl touch me.

I again cleared my throat and asked Naksh in my cold voice, "Mr. Goenka... Are you ready for the meeting because I don't have whole day for that." I don't care if I sound rude or something because this is what I am. But but but .... I will try to change for my angel, I will be polite with her as well as patient.

"Yes sir, everything is ready. We just need to head towards the meeting room." Naksh replied to Abhimann and while turning towards his sister he said, "Princess... you just wait here in my office till the meeting ends we will go home together. If you want to eat something just say I to receptionist she will immediately bring it for you."

"Ok bhaiya" Siya replied. I am so in love with her that whenever I hear her voice I just feel my muscles relaxing. I think this is how love feels. Before I believed that love at first sight is just non sense I mean how can a person fall for someone at a single glance but now I think that whatever they say is true. It only takes some moments to fall for someone.

I again heard Naksh saying "This way... Hukum". I started moving forward and both Naksh and my PA were following me and my angel was waiting in Naksh's office. I hope this meeting ends soon because I again want to meet my angel soon...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So here is the next chapter guys....

I hope you all will love it and if you guys do please vote because it really matters..

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL......

MAY YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY 2024...