CHAPTER 7

Abhimann's POV:

I woke up today with a different feeling. I don't know why I was feeling a different kind of enthusiasm about starting this day. Is it because my angel came into my life? I am sure this is because of her. Whole night I was dreaming about her. I have planned my whole life with her. I don't want this dating and all nonsense. I directly want to marry her, to keep her beside me always. I have even decided the name of my kids. We will have three kids: a daughter and two sons.

Get a grip on yourself Abhimann, she wouldn't have thought about you and here you have planned a whole future. I took my phone from the side table of my bed and unlocked it. A smile immediately formed on my face by looking at my wallpaper. It had my angel's picture which I took from her social media. I didn't stalk her. It's just that I was trying to know about her and her preferances and after all she is mine so I have all rights to know her as well as see her pictures.

Keeping my thoughts aside, I went inside the washroom to freshen up myself. Then I headed towards the gym for my workout.

Two hours later....

I came back into my room being all sweaty. I do this much hard work to keep my appearance up to the mark and now I have my angel in my life so extra workout is needed to maintain this muscular body.

Although I know that my angel is not one of those who like someone based on their looks. With thinking about my angel, I went inside the washroom to have a shower and get ready for office.

After getting ready I was setting my hairs while looking in the mirror. In between my phone rang, I picked it up as it was Vikram's call.

Author's POV:

"Good morning Hukum." Vikram greeted Abhimann as soon as he picked up the call.

"What's the matter?" Abhimann replied getting straight to the point. He does not like beating around the bush.

"Hukum, Mr. Goenka has send the files related to the meeting and with that he has also send an invitation for his parent's anniversary. He wanted to personally invite you but was unable to connect to you. He even sent an invitation card to your house." Vikram told him everything in a single breath. He chose his words carefully because anything can trigger the anger of Abhimann.

"Okay" Abhimann replied.

With that he cut the call and headed towards the dining room to have breakfast.

At the dining table...

As soon as Abhimann graced everyone with his presence, they all stood up. It was the protocol of the royal family that when the king is in front of you, you can't sit unless he settles himself down.

The atmosphere suddenly turned cold. Everyone settled down at their seats. Maids starts to serve them. Not even a single word was shared amongst them until Abhimann decided to break the silence.

"Tomorrow we all have to attend a function together. I want all of you at your best behaviour and in new clothes. Agar kisi ke pass naye kapde nhi hai toh kharid lo lekin kl koi galti nhi honi chaiye." Abhimann declared with warning clearly visible in the last line.

"Kya woh clients itne important hai ki hum sabka jana zaruri hai?" Jairaj asked his grandson.

"Clients important nhi hai lekin unse juda hua ek insaan bohot zyada important hai toh kl zara dhyan se." Abhimann replied in his cold voice.

"Hukum, kya aapne jo warehouse mein kaha tha who sach hai?" Advait asked him because he came to know about yesterday's incident. He didn't believe it that's why he asked Abhimann to confirm about it.

"Hmm" Abhimann gave this simple reply and headed towards his car to go to his office.

"Kya baat hai Advait" Madhvi asked.

Advait narrated about yesterday's incident at warehouse and shock would be an understatement that all the family members are feeling right now.

"Aisa nhi ho skta, Hukum aise hi kisi ladki ko psnd nhi kr skte" Sharda said.

"Kyon nhi Bhabhi agar Hukum ko koi ladki psnd aa gyi hai toh isme kharabi kya hai. Yeh toh achi baat hai na ki ab unki zindagi mein bhi pyaar aayega." Ramya said

"Tum nhi samjh rhi ho agar Hukum hamari psnd ki ladki se shaadi krte hai toh who humare aur unke beech ki duri khtm krne mein humari madad kregi" Sharda replied

"Aur jaise who humari baat maante hai ya sunte bhi hai. Agar unhe koi psnd aa gyi hai toh hum kuch nhi kr skte. Ha bs itna kr skte hai ki jaisa unhone kaha hai waisa hum krein kyonki unhe gussa dilane ka risk hum le nhi skte, toh apna dimag mt chalao tum Sharda warna anjaam acha nhi hoga." Madhvi warned them and moved out of the dining room with all of them leaving after her.

"Main bhi dekhti hu ki yeh ladki hai kon jisne Hukum ko phasa liya" Sharda muttered this to herself and went to do her work.

Meanwhile at Goenka house....

Everyone was having their breakfast. In between Rajendra asked his son...

"Naksh did you send the invitation of tomorrow's party to all the guests"

"Yes dad. I sent them the invitation and personally called some of the important personalities. Only Hukum is left. Yesterday I was not able to connect to him but I have already informed his PA and sent the invitation to his mansion. I will again try to contact him today." Naksh replied.

"Okay. Remember to do it because he is really an important person" He reminded his son.

For some unknown reason Siya's heart started to beat faster just at the mention of Abhimann.

"Why I again started to feel this way just at the mention of his name. Heyy Bhagwann kya ho rha hai. Unka zikr hote hi dil ki dhadkan kyon bdh jati hai." Siya thought

She came back to reality when she heard his father and brother leaving for their office. She and her mother bid them bye and went to do their respective work.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So, here's the next chapter guys....

I hope you all will love it and if you guys did then please vote because it really matters......