CHAPTER 6

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 - 𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙉𝙏.

In the spacious night-time room, Prithvi, clad in only a dhoti, sat at his desk engrossed in writing, with a bottle of liquid ink placed nearby. An oil lamp cast a soft glow, providing the sole source of illumination. The room's vastness was evident, and a torch in the corner, known as a Mashal, contributed to lighting, dispersing its warm radiance throughout the entire space.

Meanwhile, Tara, having combed her long black hair and secured it in a neat bun, began the task of changing the bedsheets and pillow covers.

Tonight, Manik chose to sleep with his grandparents, a routine Tara found a bit sad, but she hoped it would change over time, Manik would become accustomed to sleep with his maa baba.

The gentle breeze flowed through the room, creating a serene atmosphere. Prithvi, having set aside his pen, meticulously arranged the papers and filed them. Leaning back in his chair, his gaze remained fixed on Tara, observing her every move.

As Prithvi observed Tara working, his eyes lingered on her olive-colored skin and bare waist. Tara, not fair-skinned, also did not possess a dusky complexion.

A hunger ignited within him as Tara arranged the pillows. Suddenly, she felt his arm wrap around her waist from behind. Her cool, fresh body, evidence that she had taken a bath recently, pressed against his broad chest. His warm breath tickled her skin as his lips pressed against the crook of her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

"Suniye, mere kuch aur kaam karna baki hai, abhi ke liye chodiye," she said softly and lowly.

(I have some other work to do, please leave for now).

As Tara tried to extricate herself from his hold, his arm tightened around her, while his other hand squeezed one of her hips.

"You are not going anywhere," he whispered huskily, biting her earlobe.

Once again, his lips trailed along her neck, sucking and biting, leaving a love bite in their wake.

He made her turn to face him, still keeping her in his hold, as he dipped his face into her neck region, trailing his lips and leaving love bites, while her hand rested on his chest. Tara, standing in Prithvi's embrace, leaned backward slightly as his lips continued their journey along her skin.

Removing the saree folds from her chest, letting them flow down, he dipped his face into her cleavage. Leaving angry bite marks, he licked them to ease the pain. Making her lay down, he opened her saree pleats, untied her petticoat, and finally removed her panty, spreading her legs wide open for him.

Parting her vulva lips, he held her thighs in position, not allowing her to move. As his breath brushed against her core, she tightened her grip on the bedsheet. His lips teasingly brushed against her core, igniting a fiery sensation throughout her body. With each pass of his wet tongue over her core, her abdomen knotted with anticipation.

Without warning, he thrust his finger inside her, curling it expertly, sending her over the edge.

But suddenly, he halted his actions, preventing her climax from coming. She felt a sense of incompleteness, as if something had been abruptly struck inside her , leaving her feeling frustrated and irritated.

Hovering over her, he began to undo the hooks of her blouse, discarding it carelessly onto the floor. As he reached out to cup her breasts, her fingers wrapped around his wrist, halting his advances.

"Please don't," she pleaded softly, her voice filled with pain. "They're swollen, and it's hurting a lot."

He glanced down at her breasts, taking in their swollen and saggy appearance. A smirk formed at the corner of his lips, his desire evident in his eyes as he gazed upon them. These were the breasts he desired, the ones he wanted to taste and mold in his hands.